Author Topic: Another Break in  (Read 4245 times)

Offline milliemars

Another Break in
« on: July 03, 2012, 09:20:17 AM »
My Nephew was broken into last week,He arrived here on wednesday and went to the Jardarme on Thursday,was told to go back on Saturday.MNe and my husband reported the break in,but he had to go when he arrived.They have told him the crime no etc will be sent to his english address within 30 to 45 days has anyone else had this wait ?? Thank god not a lot taken as we think they were disturbed,although they did get a set of keys from the safe,all door locks changed now needless to say.

Offline alybaba

Re: Another Break in
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 22:27:51 PM »
Why is it or seems that most break ins tend to be in Ovacik is it because its generally quiet around here.

Offline ovaciksarah

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 10:05:43 AM »
Another break in on Friday night at 8.30 in the evening.  They set of the burglar alarm on the complex  but the turkish family in the next villa thought it was a car alarm, got away with quite a lot

Offline ovaciksarah

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 09:21:51 AM »
Jackie, who lives opposite me was broken into on Saturday night while she was asleep, very scared when she saw him, then friends were broken into when they were out for 2 hours on Monday evening, as was another villa on their complex of 4.  Don,t know why people leave their money , phones etc around and not in the safe or take them with them.  It seems there are more break-ins this year than ever before.  The Gendarma said there were so many on Saturday night

Offline Bunny

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 14:16:23 PM »
Friends of ours in Ovacik were burgled last night. Thier passports etc were stolen along with thier scooter. The burglers cut around the mosquito net on the bathroom window and got in through there. If anybody comes across a red scooter which looks as if its been abandoned please let me know. According to the jandarma there was about another 10 or more break ins last night.

Offline PKHUGHES100

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 14:33:04 PM »
My daughter was using my apartment last week, it is not far from Friar Tucks, and whilst out, my apartment was broken into, various items of personal belongings taken as well as extensive damage to the patio doors and furniture. They were really sad and upset, I am furious, the last thing I wanted was “fort knocks”  security but that is on the cards now!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf