Author Topic: In the light of Footballs latest bad behaviour  (Read 1112 times)

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
In the light of Footballs latest bad behaviour
« on: April 15, 2013, 20:22:20 PM »
I copied this from Manchester City's Bluemoon Forum. It relates to yesterdays FA Cup semi final.

"With all the bad news revolving around football after the scenes at Wembley on Saturday and at Newcastle yesterday I thought i'd share what happened yesterday.

My son and me left the stadium and realised we'd left our programme below our seats. Connor is a worrier by nature and got quite worked up. We joined the queue at Wembley Central and I said I'd ask here or on facebook to see if anyone had a spare. A Chelsea fan behind us asked what was wrong I explained he presented Connor with he even refused my offer to pay for it I thanked him it was a very nice gesture and is the way you don't see football fans portrayed in the media. And lets just say said programme hasn't been far out of Connor's sight since he got in from school this afternoon."

Well done that Chelsea Fan and good luck in your EL coming games.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: In the light of Footballs latest bad behaviour
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 20:27:28 PM »
That's more like a football supporter than the thickies who come out every so often claiming to be football supporters, like those at Wembley and the North East yesterday.

Mind you wishing Chelski good luck in anything is probably taking things too far  ;)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Re: In the light of Footballs latest bad behaviour
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 10:23:06 AM »
Nice story and so typical of Chelsea supporters and thank you UBT for your support of the Blues   ;)  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf