Author Topic: Three holidays in one !!!!!  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
Three holidays in one !!!!!
« on: June 05, 2013, 17:39:36 PM »
We are booked into the Grand Vizon for 15 nights from 24th August (was Dolphin Beach but that's another story  :( )
On a whim we have today booked 3 nights on the middle weekend in the Riverside Hotel in Dalyan   :)  :)  :)
So it looks like an early start on the Friday - Bus from otogar to Ortaca, Dolmus to Dalyan.
Walk from Dalyan to Turtle Beach and along the beach to the 'boat' end, sunbathe and boat back at the end of the day.
Saturday - dolmus to Ortaca and walk to Sarigerme beach, sunbathe and dolmus back to Ortaca/Dalyan.
Sunday free
Monday - boat to Koycegiz market (and back) and then back to Calis for part three !!!!!!
Can't wait (but we mustn't forget 2 weeks in Calis from next Friday)
In the meantime work gets in the way - but at least its sunny here at last !!!!

Offline turkeysue

Re: Three holidays in one !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 22:43:24 PM »
we have also booked grand vizon...really cant remember if we have ever seen the hotel..do you know where it is in relation to guvens or obens...could you stay on for a couple of weeks in september and be our tour guide you really have lined up some great little outings...  :)  :)

Offline turkeysue

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 19:26:39 PM »
 ;D  ;D

Offline missdanni1992

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 04:36:14 AM »
 :) Sounds like a busy holiday!
My partner, Berkay, is the night receptionist at Grand Vizon!  :) I can tell you that they've just repainted all the rooms, balconies, purchased new tables, chairs etc for by the pool and generally improved the hotel in the past 2 weeks, i know because he's been doing 18hours a day getting it all ready !  :) so you won't be disappointed, i hope  :) Remember him, i'll tell him to look after you lol.
It's a 2minute walk to Guvens. x

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 07:46:27 AM »
Maybe we'll see you there !
Thanks for the update   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf