Author Topic: Koca Calis  (Read 11346 times)

Offline Fran

Re: Koca Calis
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 09:03:10 AM »
Nichola, the off button is on the top of the ipad and the navigation button is the round one at the bottom, press them both together to get a screen shot.
Another good feature is being able to get a Turkish keyboard or any other language and swap over really easily.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 10:10:04 AM »
Jacqui, I've just used my iPad here in Fethiye to order a birthday card - only seconds before reading your post. Ive done it lots before (as were always here at the same times) it always has worked, but I always put a fixed amount in the Moonpig account in UK. It just takes cost from that, it's easier too because I don't have to enter bank details, just do the card. When it runs out I top it up. It seems to last for ages. Sorry we missed you this time.  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 10:15:29 AM »
We also have a fixed amount in our Account, however, we had to top up because of the price of the Champagne, they got the card details and debited my account  The problem occured when we put details in for a personalised label on the champagne, of which they said they only had the first line, because I had used an ipad that does not have flash... I am baffled if they got the Anniversary card details why no label details?  So in there wisdom they cancelled the whole order.
Sorry we missed you too, catch you next time..

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 13:09:54 PM »
I not saying for definite it was the lack of flash that caused it Jacqui just that it might have been the possible cause.

Some dispute with adobe I wish they would sort out!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 13:11:55 PM »
Yay! Cheers Scunner. And forgive me (it's early) but I don't know what you are on about Stoop, although it is obviously really clever.

Menthol - click the little round button at the bottom at the same time as the small flat one on the top right of the iPad. It will then take a picture of whatever is on your screen.

Works with iPhone too  :)

Offline tel

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 19:59:51 PM »
High on apple and low on Koca Calis !!!

Offline Menthol

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 21:20:59 PM »
Yay! Cheers Scunner. And forgive me (it's early) but I don't know what you are on about Stoop, although it is obviously really clever.

Menthol - click the little round button at the bottom at the same time as the small flat one on the top right of the iPad. It will then take a picture of whatever is on your screen.

Works with iPhone too   :)

Ha! Your very kind instructions meant nothing again to me, Stoop until I realised that I always have the iPad in landscape, so to speak. So when I turned it round, by Jove, I got it!

I think I need a crash course in iPad-ese. Also, if you have forgotten your password, how do you change it/get a reminder?

And sorry Tel, you are quite right, this is no longer a thread about the lovely Koca Calis!

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 21:32:19 PM »
Menthol, I think you have to connect your ipad to a computer that it's sync'd with - is it disabled/locked out?  If you have no access at all I can look on t'interweb for you and see if I can find anything - unless some wonderful techy person on here knows the answer.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 22:08:10 PM »
I can use it - I'm doing so right now, but it's actually TAs iPad and he has forgotten the password. Means we can't download stuff/get apps etc.

I'm going to get son No.1 to give me some coaching seeing as he is never off his.

Thank you Bluwise for offering to help. Aw, isn't it lovely on here? *awaits bucket load of sarcasm*

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2013, 22:35:18 PM »
Menthol - go to this page to sort it. Follow the instructions:

https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf