Author Topic: Highlander.has an iPad mini  (Read 8974 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Highlander.has an iPad mini
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2014, 12:51:20 PM »
That link was brilliant and I have got loads more apps from other people's choices, have also added Flightradar and think I will love that as I am a bit of an anorak with planes, something I never tire of is seeing planes taking off I just love it and it gives me a real buzz  :)
Now my next question is please is do you have to buy all your music from ITunes for the I-pad or is there a free App for music, I am having to stop myself keep buying loads and running up my credit card bill!!  ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2014, 13:09:18 PM »
Most of my music is from CDs that I've copied into iTunes. I only buy new music if I want anything else.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2014, 13:18:12 PM »
If your music is already on your PC then just add it to iTunes. Go to File -> Add Folder to Library (then show it where your music is on your PC) - it will import it all for you.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2014, 16:40:03 PM »
Stoop do you mean "rip" cds on to my computer and then put them in my library how on earth do I then get the music on to the I'pad eek!!
Keith my music is either on a memory stick or an mp3 player, it was on my last laptop but the I lost it when the hard drive went, can an mp3 or memory stick be plugged in to the I.pad, I don't want to go and blow the thing up or anything when touchwood I seem to be getting to grips with it now!!sorry for all the questions by the way... :-[

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Highlander.has an iPad mini
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2014, 17:18:57 PM »
You can rip CDs with iTunes itself Karen - and also transfer/copy your memory stick or MP3 player tracks to your current laptop, then add to iTunes, and from there a sync of iTunes/iPad will put them all on the iPad.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf