Author Topic: Loud music at night  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Libra

Loud music at night
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:05:37 AM »
Is there anybody else who feels disturbed by loud music at night around the ORKA and AES area ?

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Re: Loud music at night
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 12:19:46 PM »
Libra we are up near Montana Pine so away from your area but when we were out earlier in the year we had very loud music coming from a small hotel which is in front of our apartment but quite a bit below us and they played mindless music most of the day, mainly I think for the bored staff as there did not seem to be many guests there.

One afternoon when we happened to be in and not up by the pool where you cannot hear the music I had just about had enough. So off I went down to the hotel reception and asked for the manager and after a few minutes he came and shock my hand and asked if he could help me.

I pointed up to our apartment and said that the music was unreasonably loud and could it be turn down. He mad some positives noises and nodded his head and we shock hands and off I went.

Got back to our place and music still same volume and I am then winding myself up again. After a few more minutes the music went down to a sensible level and after a few more minutes went off completely...a better result than I had hoped for.

We are out again soon and will see what happens but I think with the threat of the local police regarding excessive noise can be a concern for these places now. 

Offline Libra

Re: Loud music at night
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 15:50:41 PM »
The old Ölüdeniz Belediye was hopeless in this sense. Now I am trying the new ones. They have also some personnel at night you may call if needed. ( 616 60 86 ).

Last Sunday I called them at 10 past midnight , nobody came and the music lasted till past 1 am as usual , probably they did not come. When I asked next day what happened , they said they came and made the music turn down which was not true.

Last night I called them again at the same time and the music stopped at 12:30 am.

The law says , no music is allowed after midnight in open areas and closed areas should shut doors.

I can call every night , but this is no good solution ; however it helps for now.

Therefore I wanted to know how elsewhere the noise is and what others do.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf