Author Topic: How much is enough  (Read 8005 times)

Offline Susiepink

Re: How much is enough
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 09:24:24 AM »
I totally agree with the article and with the ongoing comments. If there is only one of you and you don't expect to live like you are on holiday, out every night, you will manage easily. I have a nice life, go out at least 3 times a week, I don't need to penny pinch, and I don't need to worry about money. I've no regrets, it beats the UK hands down. Is it perfect ? No. Do the good bits outweigh the bad ? Yes

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 17:50:43 PM »
Keith is right about the car and I still believe you can get by really well (living here in Çalis) without one, the summer busses are every few minutes, cheap and your unlikely to get caught in the rain. Car hire rates can be negotiated in the winter with several of the hire companies that have a fleet of vehicles stood in the compound.

We went two years without missing a car but got an unexpected cash windfall and decided to buy one rather than put the money in the bank.

Offline kenny mclachlan

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 21:13:55 PM »
Thank you for all your comments I appreciate it so much, it has certainly given me food for thought.  Is there any way you can register cars from uk ? if this is not possible how much to buy and run a road legal quad, talked to a nice chap outside azda and he said cheap as chips.

Thanks Kenny

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf