Author Topic: Bloody TTNET !  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Susiepink

Bloody TTNET !
« on: January 15, 2015, 12:48:11 PM »
I moved house last September, and requested TTNET to reconnect me at the new place. 3 weeks later the engineers turned up, looked at the telegraph pole at my gate, shook their heads and told me my connection would need to go right back to the main connection 150 metres away. I was told to go in to the main office and talk to them, which I did. Mustafa told me the cable had been ordered from head office and they would let me know when it arrived. Since then I have gone into the office every couple of weeks and spoke to them to try and find out when I would be reconnected. In the meantime still receiving bills, which I have ignored. As a last resort last week I approached D smart, told them my problem but they said not to worry they would get me connected. They came the next day and installed D smart and I have just had to wait for the internet to be connected. Today, TTNET ( same engineers even through D smart) turned up, climbed the telegraph pole at my gate and connected me ! NO extra cabling ! I just have to wait now for my electrician to come and take the cable across to my house, and fingers crossed, I should be finally online. But, why oh why have I had to wait 4 months for cable??? If I hadn't gone through D smart I would still be making weekly trips into Turk Telecom to find out when they intend getting me connected. It all beggars belief.

Offline rondo

Re: Bloody TTNET !
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 14:54:14 PM »
Glad it worked out for you

Offline Gayle Taylor

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 18:38:56 PM »
I have just read your post Suziepink and we are in exactly the same position, we have lived in our new house 7 weeks and they say we need 300 metres of cable and we go down and speak to Mustafa every week and he shrugs his shoulders and says they have no cable, we have froze our existing telephone line from our old property and we really are at our wits end because we have no tv and are watching dvds which after a while drive you crackers.  Could you tell me was D Smart is, we currently have been using a Mag 250 box in our old property which runs through the internet but would consider this D Smart if we can get it quicker, thanks for any advise you can give us.

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 07:11:04 AM »
Sorry for the delay, I have only just seen your post. You may be all sorted by now hopefully, but if not , DSmart is on the road up to the Tuesday market, almost opposite the new electroworld place. It's still TTNET who provide the service but DSmart just seem to be able to get things done when all else fails

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 17:17:45 PM »
That's a good recommendation for people to note if they have problems - as they do - when dealing with Turktelecom or their in house ISP TNET.  Thanks SusieP.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf