Author Topic: Want a real designer handbag cheaper than the fakes in Turkey?  (Read 5662 times)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Re: Want a real designer handbag cheaper than the fakes in Turkey?
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2015, 22:53:23 PM »
And quite right too Jacqui.   :) I "bagged" myself an M.K bag last week in Dallas at one of his Outlet stores and I am chuffed with my purchase. I also bought a fake M.K bag in Calis last year and I have to say it looks great too. Sadly Britain is flooded with fake Michael Kors just now and someone I know on Facebook, is selling loads of them. I have warned her that the internet police will do her big time if they stumble on her page.  :o

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 08:12:48 AM »
There are plenty of fake goods of all sorts electrical ,clothes etc perporting to be the real thing on ebay etc. be careful!!!!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 08:48:35 AM »
Toky,  I happen to know that if someone selling fakes on Ebay is reported to the Trading Standards,  The Trading Standards will investigate and then they will apply for a warrant to search the home of the person (usually carried out very early in the morning) and will take away fakes.  The person will then be prosecuted for selling fakes.
Even the Charity Shops will not take the chance to sell fakes now.  I value for one and if they ask me to look at a bag and I confirm it is a fake, they destroy it. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf