Author Topic: Where can I buy patio furniture??  (Read 3631 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Where can I buy patio furniture??
« on: July 26, 2005, 23:25:45 PM »
Please can anybody advise me on some nice pation furniture.  We have a large covered terrace on an 8 berth villa.  We dont want run of the mill plastic, and dont really want bamboo. Could anybody suggest any nice stuff.  When out in KEfalonia recently our villa there had some lovely grey iron and wicker furniture, with large glass topped table. Any suggestions??? Thanks

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 23:55:01 PM »
I'd imagine that any of the many ironmongers could make something like this for you Sue.
Good luck
Anne

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 05:59:27 AM »
Couple of places on the road (Dolmus route) out of Fethiye to Ovacik 10-15 minutes walk from main Otogar. Medium and top quality, one has some nice designer stuff but I dont know any prices. Could be worth a look :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 06:04:56 AM »
They start from around £800 for a set!

Offline gt

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 11:10:30 AM »
Hi Sue
      from the calis roundabout,near Taurean office take the dolmus (red sign) to fethiye
when it turns right onto the dalaman road approx 2 mins up the raod on your left is a bamboo patio furniture shop go in (owner speaks very little english) we bought 4 chairs expensive but they look the part.He even took us back with the chairs to our place in calis.
hope this helps
graham/joanne
ps oh we took a very nice man to negociate,Yosef (the gentleman of Calis)

Offline mary

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 18:44:18 PM »
you can find nice designs in ALDEMIRLER near BIM supermarket.... they have ironmade designs...
i saw patio(made from RATTAN) furnitures at Fethiye AVIZE... 02526467589
both of the owners take customers to their shop and back to your place ang give good price

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 20:17:51 PM »
Many thanks everyone.  Bit scared of the $800 though!! Is it true, if I was to go out and furnish in March it would probably be cheaper than when I go in September??  I believe that whilst its quiet out there, you are more likely to get a cheaper price. Thanks Sue.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 19:45:16 PM »
If you take the Gunlukbasi dolmus from either Fethiye or Calis, there are a couple of wicker furniture workshops between Gunlukbasi & Migros on Adnan Menderes Cad. Not sure of costs

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 06:59:04 AM »
look up garden furniture on the internet there are a couple of turkish garden furniture companies in istanbul with web sites you can choose there and order form them they will deliver, you will pay through the nose for the same stuff in fethiye area, alternatively,if you got time,you can go to izmir they  have an area the size of fethiye that makes and sells all sorts of furniture.

Offline hero

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2005, 17:35:38 PM »
I know a nice company in izmir ,they got various designs and delivers free with reasonable prices.you must find them.

Please don't put phone numbers on the board, if members are interested they can email you via your profile. Interesting that you seem to be in Sweden but your IP address is in Turkey!

Valentine
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 18:13:11 PM by valentine »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf