Author Topic: Pegasus rentacar  (Read 10466 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Pegasus rentacar
« on: September 14, 2015, 11:26:37 AM »
I have been quoted £50 for 4 days car hire with Pegasus via mutlu. This seems very cheap and as much as I like to save a few quid, I don't want to do so at the expense of safety. I've nevrer used Pegasus before and would appreciate any advice or comments. Thank you.

Offline micky mouse

Re: Pegasus rentacar
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 11:39:40 AM »
Pegasus are an excellent car hire company i had a brand new car this year for 9 weeks and paid £500 it was delivered to my villa with the plastic still on the seats and with 15 kilometers on the speedo fantastic service and a very,very,good deal,i could not beat that price any where so i highly recommend this company.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 13:01:53 PM »
We hired a car in April for 9 weeks from Pegasus too, I think it was £600 but it was an automatic, a great car and an excellent deal. We always use them. :D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 13:39:54 PM »
Also, try Fethiye Lovers for a quote.  We use them every year and have done for the last 8 years.  We always get a good car from them wth a bit of power and their cars have never let us down.  We have a 1600 at the moment which is very good and we are pleased with it.
Fethiye Lovers have their offices in Calis, opposite the Water Park, so very handy.

Offline LEES

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 19:54:57 PM »
We used Fethiye Lovers and got a real 'plonker' which died after 3 days :-) must be the luck of the draw.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 20:53:12 PM »
So, did they give you another car?  need to hear about bit more.. As we have always, in 8 years never had a bad car and we now book a car for around 5 weeks at a time.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 13:59:03 PM »
We have used Pegasus about 12 times. It is always a good price. Excellent service and twice a brand new car.. They replace their cars on a regular basis.. They meet us at the Dalaman airport and we return the car to their offices which are very close to the aiport.. The driver then drops us and our luggage at Dalaman.. We have a great price from them as we use them for 2 sperate months a year...
The people in our apartments always used them for either transfers or car hire...

Offline faymoore

• Enjoy your life,this is not a dress rehearsal!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 14:14:20 PM »
Used Pegasus for over 7 years..

Transfers and car hire during our 12 week stays. Mutlu and staff have always been very accommodating.

Never had any major concerns and will continue to use them..

Sue mac IMO GBP50 for 4 days is a good deal!

Footnote: Other transfer car hire companies are available..  :)

Offline fernando torres

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 20:16:57 PM »
We always use Pegasus, all new cars this year don't let the cost put you off, always get a good deal from Mutlu, my niece dropped her purse in one of their cars and only noticed she didn't have it until we were through departures, there was over £ 200  and her cards inside, next thing the driver appeared with a policeman( as the driver's are not allowed through departures).holding up her purse which he had found when he took the car back to the Dalaman office.
So think that says it all about Pegasus

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2015, 20:28:39 PM »
Our neighbour rented from them and the car broke down.  They had a long wait for them to come out.  Unfortunately, the second car broken down too. Before the problems, they were tellng us how cheap the rental was.    As someone said, it is the luck of the drawn.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf