Author Topic: four new villas going up  (Read 10634 times)

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Re: four new villas going up
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2015, 19:06:52 PM »
I did make a point of going to look at the building works  whilst I was there a couple of weeks ago. I am suprised they even got the go ahead to build as they will look straight into your property. 

Offline DANKY

• Never red
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 13:11:09 PM »
I had some pictures sent to me the weekend  my wife and I  are gutted when we bought the villa off plan we was told the land behind us would never be built on due to  building regulations not being  allowed as it would be  too close to  us at worst it would end up a park
all bloody Lies of course we was never consulted about planning permission not sure how it works out there but the 1st we new when the base went down

The builder told us when we see him in August that they was to build low level 1 story  chalet type bungalows starting in Oct more bloody lies

Seems like they will be 3 storey buildings and we will loose all our sun & be totally  over looked probably de value the price of my house as well

the wife now is on about selling up  >:( >:(

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2015, 17:09:38 PM »
We've come to expect this in the Ciftlik area after they were supposed to build two sets of semis on a lake behind our house on Saglik and we got a 12/14 apartment block overlooking our house which has now sunk (the apartment block) and is causing our home to flood every winter.

Money talks I'm afraid and the builders are willing to pay to get around any regulations there just might be in place to stop them.

I feel for you I really do. Your villas are lovely and I know they were not cheap.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2015, 17:46:45 PM »

I too feel sorry for your plight. It's like the Wild West, bunch of cowboys. Good luck.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2015, 18:01:17 PM »
I am really sorry for your plight Danky,  it is a shame.  I think we all get told that the land near us will not be built on.
i have hear the lady Solicitor advertised on here is very good, perhaps you could have a word with her.  I think she is called Sule, but someone will know.

Offline Stuart T

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 18:33:15 PM »
Feel for you pal - nightmare.

Sorry to hear about what's happened to you.

Regrettably, no solutions from me but there is a wealth of knowledge and information from other CBF members.

I'm merely a twice/thrice a year visitor to Fethiye (when funds allow) but if there's guidance to be found, you're in no better place.

I thought about buying 2 years ago and didn't have your courage/commitment. Still fannying around wondering whether I should.

Best wishes for a positive outcome.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 20:47:51 PM »
So sorry to hear of this Danky.

My son viewed one of those four villas when we were looking to purchase. He said it would have been his first choice had it been big enough for us. He loved the style and the setting. We drove past only the other day.

If the developers are building within regulations then I feel there's little you can do. The property we bought here in Ovacik, which had just a few farm houses nearby when we viewed it just over 2 years ago, is slowly becoming enveloped in new builds. We still have amazing views and the Babadag side of the house is supposed to be 'orman arazi' and not be built on but we aint holding our breath.

It's gutting but doesn't necessarily mean your property is de-valued. Sule Beder, our avukat, is brilliant but not sure what she could do if the builds are above board.

Might be worth contacting her though, http://www.sulebeder.av.tr/

Offline DANKY

• Never red
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2016, 13:37:03 PM »
Any chance of a update on the 4 new villa,s guys just  thinking of when to come out May or June

i  just do not  fancy Bob the builder banging  about , while we chill around the pool    :) 

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2016, 14:27:10 PM »

Danky

Play a Des O'Connor CD at full volume while the brickies are trying to work. Get the b##tards back.    ;)  ;)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2016, 18:34:06 PM »
Unless it's different in Koca Calis then building work should stop at the beginning of May, Danky.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf