Author Topic: house insurance company ?  (Read 3865 times)

Offline patch

house insurance company ?
« on: January 24, 2016, 15:25:15 PM »
im looking for a good insurance company , as i have just got my renewal from intasure and its now £ 265 not including dask . i once read on the forum about a lady who has an insurance  place in Fethiye near macdonalds . has anyone her e-mail address and has she a good reputation as i need them to pay out if i have a claim . so any information anyone has or if anyone can recommend a reliable company ? thanks

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: house insurance company ?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 15:39:41 PM »
Over the past few years we've always managed to get a good deal from our bank, Finansbank.  We still use them for our apartment in Fethiye and no need to go in to the branch to renew either building, contents or DASK (fortunately!).   

Intasure have managed to spoil a lucrative sector of the market by their OTT prices rises in recent years - definitely bin them first chance you get.

JF

Edit:  Sorry, this one is through my OH's account with Garanti Bank, however again its a decent price for the cover and I know a few on here are with Garanti for insurance also.

Offline Yoshi

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 16:14:11 PM »
Hello her name is Dina Gokdeniz
Email. dinagokdeniz@argrup.org
My insurance with her is through AXA because she said the settler is based locally in Fethiye and can deal with claims quickly.
Tel 0252 614 04 01

We did find this lady as well who offered the same policy but more more competitively priced she is oppersite the new shopping mall, she is above a cafe on the first floor.
Bruce Bahadiroglu
Email info@lykiasigorta.com
Tel 0252 614 01 25

Good luck
Sue

Offline 1calis

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 17:05:03 PM »
Yoshi. I think your second one is the one that was above the vets behind the big migros.

Offline Yoshi

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 17:11:07 PM »
Oh I'm not sure, I know nothing about her other than that my Dask is with her and when we needed help to change the names etc she was very good and really efficient.

Oh and her name is not Bruce its Burcu, predictive text has a lot to answer for !!

1Calis do you know anything about her we are seriously thinking of using her at renewal as the cost differance was quite significant.

Offline patch

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 17:34:29 PM »
do i just send a copy of tapu to get a quote or is it not a good idea to let people have copies of tapus ? thanks

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 18:03:25 PM »
Not much they can do with it, but probably best to avoid if you can.  Send them a copy of an old policy or DASK certificate if you've got one hanging around.

JF

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 15:56:02 PM »
We have used Dina for the last couple of years for both contents/building and DASK after a number of recommendations on CBF and have found her good to deal with. Renewed last year over email with documents emailed over. Make payment direct to them. All pretty easy and stress free, which quite frankly makes a change.

She speaks good English as well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf