Author Topic: Two Day Shopping Spree!  (Read 4512 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Two Day Shopping Spree!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2005, 10:35:48 AM »
Raff & YAH,

What makes were your tv's? -- might be worth others avoiding them.

Stoop

Offline doll

Two Day Shopping Spree!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2005, 18:01:12 PM »
maybe shov or beko
our tv is vestel not had any problem
sony are overpriced
 look for tv s in cargi cad in fethiye there is many larger shops there

Offline raff

Two Day Shopping Spree!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2005, 20:55:52 PM »
I can't remember what make it was but it was definately turkish. When we picked it at Erin Spot it was on the shelf and unlike the washing machine & fridge freezer (which we pointed to in the shop but then went to a warehouse to collect)the TV was lifted (dust & all) off the shelf and put in the wagon with no box and the remote and instructions taped to the back. I must admit we were a bit dubious and when it packed up we were less than happy! Bekir then came and took it away to be repaired (saying that in Turkey we were not entitled to a replacement or our money back)(is that right???) and when it hadn't been returned after a week and we were then told it could take up to 6 weeks to repair, we then insisted that we wanted our money back. Give him his due - he gave it to us and we went and bought a brand new one in a box from Migros.

Offline davewalsh

Two Day Shopping Spree!
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2005, 12:04:54 PM »
We bought our electrical goods from OCZAN electricals on the top road in Fetiyhe ( get off dolmus from OLU, walk up hill turn right, after 100m on your left. Small shop, very good service, all fitted and delivered in English time. free kettle as a present. He showed us his invoice book showing that a number of Fetiyhe shoppers used teh same place and we got teh same prices as they did. Curtains from Hasan Baydar in the fish market, electrical goods from Star Electric, Sofa and chair from Puffy (more or less opposite eren spot) All mattresses from eren spot along with patio furniture. Eren Spot is good but has limited choice (in my opinion) Its worth a look around, especially on the road that goes out to the Antalya /Dalaman road (the street of a thousand carpenters) for beds and wardrobes. Didn't rate the million shop one bit, brought all that stuff out from IKEA /Tescos. Got most of the above addresses from this site - ta very much, saved us having the shoppers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf