Author Topic: Finans Bank  (Read 5798 times)

Offline Menthol

Re: Finans Bank
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 08:42:06 AM »
I bank with Finans and have Direct Debits set up for my regular bills - Aydem, water etc. I never have to go anywhere near the bank.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 08:51:21 AM »
I think LoubyLou's main problem is the amount of time she has to queue to pay in the few quid needed for Finans to pay her electricity by direct debit.

I'm not sure if Finans are on the direct debit system for water, so that may not be an option to cut the bank charges. Garanti can certainly pay water on direct debit, & I had no probs getting a debit card from them - delivered to the door within a week.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 08:56:38 AM »
I pay my water bill by DD with Finans.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 09:17:17 AM »
Fair enough, just wasn't sure   ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 22:52:39 PM »
I also pay my water and leci by dd with Finas, i always get a text message saying how much my bill was and will be leaving my account on such and such a day..would it be worth goiing upstsirs in Finas and speaking to one of the girlies, we deal with Gozde who speaks very good English and setting up d.debits and she can request you a bank card...
Only thing i would say is dont go on a Monday or Friday, we went in last time on a Thursday and couldnt believe our luck my no was next to be called! Happy days   :)

Offline mac2010

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 08:10:54 AM »
As long as you know your water meter number and your electric meter number you can check on line to see if there is any bills outstanding .Also you can pay the bills at the post offices so no need to wait in any banks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf