Author Topic: E-visa problem  (Read 2599 times)

Offline majorca36

E-visa problem
« on: August 10, 2017, 21:02:51 PM »
Hi Guys, I have just been trying to do the E visa thorough the link on this page, I did my husband once and did not get e mail to pay (still not got it) so I did it again and I got this message when I tried to send it the application

Due to requests by your activities, your access to the system has been suspended. Your access details have been stored and reported to the authorities.

I'm not sure what to do now, it wont let me on the site now at all as this message is showing

can anyone advise me
Thanks

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: E-visa problem
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 21:17:52 PM »
Sounds horrendous. :(

Sorry can't help. :(

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 21:24:20 PM »
Can't help but I did mine about 3 hours ago with no problem so the system is OK.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 21:25:55 PM »
No idea - but I would try with another PC/laptop/tablet. Not sure what you could have written to deserve that response :o

Offline majorca36

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 21:44:09 PM »
i only put passport details ect in so I was a bit worried when I got that message:

All sorted now, I cleared cookies and used a different browser and e mail address and it is all done now and printed out .... phew panic over.
7 sleeps to go till we arrive, I have one excited Elliott (for those of you who can remember him) he is 21 with special needs and he loves Calis (everyone is lovely with him and love his lego creations he makes when we go out to eat in the evenings), This year I am also bringing my eldest son and my niece and also my dad and stepmum so a real family affair.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 21:44:59 PM »
This reply has been reported many times on other Forums and lots of times on Trip Advisor.  It is really common and seems to be a hiccup on the site.
Most people who have reported this over the last few years, try again and all is well.
We remember you and remember waving one day from our car as you were passing on the market road.
Have a lovely time.

Offline majorca36

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 21:54:05 PM »
Thank goodness for that Jacqui, i'm glad it , its nice that you saw us and waved, Elliott loves it in Calis as now it is familiar for him it makes our lives a bit easier lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf