Author Topic: Property prices  (Read 3066 times)

Offline Mrb

• Newly Registered
Property prices
« on: December 25, 2017, 09:40:53 AM »
Hello
Was looking for property two years ago around the 40-45k, looking again, and the same type of property is now around 52-55k. Also, there does not seem to be to many properties for sale at them prices, is there now a shortage, which in turn is inflating prices.

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Re: Property prices
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 13:12:54 PM »
I believe so,  a lot of Turkish are buying the cheaper properties as investments on our complex we now have 5  Turkish owners  (on a complex of 10) when originally there was only 1 also my own apartment was priced at 55K its now valued at 62-64K

Offline Steve A

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 19:11:36 PM »
Lot of Turkish from Istanbul buying for investment all over the region as it’s much cheaper for them to realise some cash or a home to live in when they leave the capital

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 02:18:56 AM »
At Violet we now have three Turkish owners out of our twenty. it's nice to hear that they believe that it's a safe haven.

Offline Daffodil2017

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 15:31:00 PM »
What are the prices like for the more expensive properties now? Has the price been effected by the good sales of the cheaper options?

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 17:53:46 PM »
Speaking to an estate agent in September the mid range ones £90-130k  are slowing but the upper range seem to be selling well but don’t forget you can pick up a large 4-5 bed one for 150k

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 07:20:33 AM »
There are still properties available at reasonable prices but it will depend where and what you want for your money.

However I wouldn't expect to see the anticipated (by some) property prices here fall just because Turkey has been abandoned by the Brits and others in recent years.

Turkish people are filling any potential gap in the market not just for properties, which they are prepared to pay good money for, but also for holidays.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf