Author Topic: Water stain paint  (Read 4714 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Water stain paint
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 11:01:38 AM »
Thanks again all, ah didnt realise that Bernie as we picked up some bits from Safett in Jan that is fair do's though ????Iv just seen the paint that Safett had on fb other day Bewva I dont think its what im after but thanks anyway... i think I shall give the undercoat you have mentioned Kevin its literally 2 patches in bathroom from upstairs apartment...

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 11:37:35 AM »
If you buy in store there isn't a charge if you order from a shop for delivery there he charges commission.

Offline suehugh

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 08:04:33 AM »
There is a paint with stain blocker in it . Bought in Homeprof Fethiye. Worked wonders. Sorry, don't have the tin, but just ask in Homeprof

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 04:52:37 AM »
Brilliant thank you Sue thats what Il do...they were really helpful when I ordered a new sink there last year particularly Suleyman and Mustafa, of course it didnt arrive when they said it would and I felt like I had shares in the place time it was all sorted out ????

Offline George Warner

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 08:26:18 AM »
Brilliant thank you Sue thats what Il do...they were really helpful when I ordered a new sink there last year particularly Suleyman and Mustafa, of course it didnt arrive when they said it would and I felt like I had shares in the place time it was all sorted out ????
Always had good helpful service from Homprof,even before they expanded to the size they are now

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf