Author Topic: October Weather  (Read 2025 times)

Offline kimmie

October Weather
« on: August 20, 2018, 15:30:38 PM »
 Hi All,

Our second visit of the year to Calis is always the last 2 weeks in September but cannot do this year. What weather could we expect mid October
 daytime and Evening . Have been told we would expect to get better weather flying to Antalya (Side) rather than Dalaman??? Any info appreciated.

Thanks Kim

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Re: October Weather
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 17:21:42 PM »
It can be great in the day like a good UK summer's day but when the sun goes it can be quite chilly and a coat or warm top is needed.
The sea is still warm enough to swim in but pools are getting on the cold side.
We used to go the last week of October for years and we had 1 quite bad year when it rained most days. The other years have been great with just the odd poor day now and again.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: October Weather
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 17:24:12 PM »
Can be changeable i was in Calis all of October last year ( did 5 months) and it was really nice to feel the temperature drop especially at nighttime from the intent heat of August! We had some really pleasant days and still able to sit outside most evenings if I remember correct, Id pack that ole faithful cardy though! Antalya iv been told is that bit warmer then Calis area we were in Antalya for a month beginning of Jan for a month had a few wet chilly days but also some beautiful sunny ones too, hoping to do the same next year, we went to Lara it has a beautiful long sandy beach   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf