Author Topic: The mother in law.  (Read 1245 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
The mother in law.
« on: October 28, 2018, 10:26:26 AM »
A lady had 3 son in laws and she wanted to know who is the sincerest of them so she thought of trying them out one by one.

One day she asked the eldest one to come and help her in some errands. On the way back home she deliberately jumped into a water well and starts to drown. The eldest without hesitation jumped into the well and pulled her out to the safety. Next morning when the eldest woke up, he saw a brand new car parked in his driveway. That was a gift from his mother in law as an appreciation.

A few days later, she is trying out the middle one. Same story, she asks him for a helping hand, jumps into a water well and he saved her. Next morning when he wakes up, he finds a brand new motor bike parked in his driveway. Again, that was a gift from his mother in law.

A few days later, now she is trying out the youngest one. She jumps into the water well but the youngest is hesitant to jump after her. He thinks for a few moments that the eldest saved her and got a car, the middle one saved her and got a bike so if I save her she'd probably give me a bicycle which is not worth the effort really so he decides to let her drown.

The next morning he wakes up to find a Ferrari parked up in his drive way. That was a gift from his father in law.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf