Author Topic: Brilliant shop  (Read 4559 times)

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
Brilliant shop
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 11:44:34 AM »
Just come back and my friend was quoted £1490 for a voile and sun sheild layer for her 3 bed villa-we thought that was really steep! That was from Linens.

Offline lmaddy

Brilliant shop
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2005, 13:11:51 PM »
Jo B

That is steep, when we first went round we went to another shop quite close and was quoted £1400 for a 4 bed villa - just for sun blinds & volie.

As you can see from my posting above we shopped around and finally got a lot more for £1000 - and we have a lot of big windows!

Gizems is on the same road at Linens but a little further down.

Thanks
Lorraine

Offline Dippey

Brilliant shop
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2005, 13:22:10 PM »
If its of any use we used NUR Curtains up on the top road in Fethiye, they decked out BOTH our properties (2bed apt & three bed villa) all for £800, this included not just curtains but victorian poles in all rooms, all curtains came in triplex i.e sunshade, nets, curtain. plus blinds for kitchen windows, fitting included, we went for mid to upper range in cost and quality of material.

Downside they couldn't keep to agreed time to fit them on various days, and had to be fitted after we left back for UK, but in thier defence it was the really  busy busy time of may/june when we were all acting like it was the first day of sales at Harrods!

Dipps

Offline tarrabyrbrne

Brilliant shop
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 16:30:10 PM »
HI, have'nt logged in, in a while but now can concentrate fully on furnishing our apartment which won't be done till April 07 but gathering ideas now.Can you give the exact location of Nur as this may seem the better option in cheaper, I mean or maybe I should get the measurements and get them made here.....

Offline Dippey

Brilliant shop
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 07:07:47 AM »
Hi Tarrabyrbrne.
NUR is still there, on the one way road going out of Fethiye. No 123 Carsi Caddesi (Street). From where the Dolmus stops at the Mosque, walk UP the end of the road and turn right, he is approx 75 yards down on your left.

BUT, since we have moved here, there are now plenty of other places available with good stock quantity, price and service. Others I'm sure will recommend some.

ALSO, we are selling our apartment and have the poles, sunshades curtains and nets for sale if you ever want to look at them. They fit 4 sets of very large windows and patio doors, if you like the design etc etc, you can get them altered at a very cheap price, approx 20ytl to alter them all.

PM me if you're interested.

Dippz

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf