Author Topic: OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST  (Read 8728 times)

Offline smudge

• Calis, TR
OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 19:40:12 PM »
Ali, difficult question this as we were driven there by friends last year but the bits I can remember is driving from Fethiye it is a trading estate the far side of Izmir, we got the ferry from the Fethiye end over to the estate in question and it is a very big estate. Hope this helps a bit, once you get to the ferry the worst is over and I should think nearly anyone there will give directions.

Offline Ali Asterisk

OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 23:25:14 PM »
Thanks for that Smudge.  I'll let you know how I get on in the New Year (unless I get lost driving round Izmir!!!)

Offline suwater

OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2005, 21:19:46 PM »
pint are you sure YOU dont work for erin spot it seams like everyone can say how great they are but if anyone recomends any other shop they are accussed of working for the shop .
does ein spot have an interest in this forum as i think bekir will be quiet a rich man by now

Offline Ang

OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2005, 19:00:32 PM »
Thats great! We're coming out in January to hopefully furnish our new apartment. Now I know how much cash to bring!! Thanks.

Offline teresa321

OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2005, 19:13:43 PM »
Erun Spot have been used by many people over the years and they have always had good reviews for their service.  Bekir has probably done well out if the forum, but that is because people have recommended him after using his services.

I have also recommended AK Mobilya and other people have also made recommendations. Bekir does not promote himself although he is a member.  I think the posts you refer to are 1st posts by someone going into raptures over a place they have shopped without any introduction or where they live etc etc.

After a while some posts just do not necessarily "ring true". Pint has also recommended Hanel's package which seems fair enough but no-one has complained about that.

Teresa

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 19:27:04 PM »
suwater

Bekir has no interest in the forum other than as a normal member. I detect something of an unhappy or bitter tone in your post.

I first went to Eren Spot long before this forum existed and found Bekir to be a very good person to get most things from at excellent prices. I shared this with people I met along the way, and I assume they did the same, and so it went on.

The forum continued that, and Bekir now has hundreds of more than satisfied customers.

I doubt Bekir is "quiet a rich man now" - or even quite - but if he is, I'm sure his customers will toast his success, as a man who did it right, and continues to do so.

Scunner

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 20:07:39 PM »
well said scunner i for one have used his shop loads and he has helped me with other things i needed doing that had nothing to do with his shop and has gone out of his way to give me all the advice i needed, he is a gentleman.

Offline tony

OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 20:45:23 PM »
We used Erin Spot when we initially bought on our first shopping trip. I agree with puma this man is a gentleman and did everything he said he would. Others, not all, we found later to be lacking in quality, especially on custom made furniture nothing serious, just enough to say not again thank you. We have been back to Erin spot since, and the service as been just as good, even if you arent spending big money, and theres no hassle.
Tony.
PS does anyone know where I might get one of those small fridges that hold six or so cans?

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 20:46:40 PM »
hear hear, Scunner (or is it "here here")

Crabbit
don`t bother with "where where"

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 20:46:44 PM »
Totally agree with Scunner on this.  I was a little suspicious of the amount of publicity Eren Spot was getting on the Forum before I went out in October and thanks to the fantasic help of Bekir was fantastic in helping us.  We bought all that we needed there in 40mins and only bought our sofas elsewhere.  This was not down to us following others but rather due to the keen prices at Eren Spot and the great service by Bekir.  Great after sales service too.  He deserves all the great publicity he gets.
Doug

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf