Author Topic: OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST  (Read 8727 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »
Click 'for customers USA' in the bottom left hand corner and you get it in English.

Stoop

Offline ruffian

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2006, 14:47:14 PM »
What about the prices?

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2006, 22:30:59 PM »
I am sorry tribalelder - what are you giving to scores out of 10 for?  Slightly confused.

Ruffian - the prices are given instore - that is if you are referring to Istikbal.

This really is a very large company - and there are stores all over the world.

Carole

Offline simonandpam

OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2006, 09:17:15 AM »
Hi everyone, We are new members furnishing a 3 bed appartment in Fethiye. Has any one done the sums regarding shipping ALL thier furniture and stuff from the UK. Would buying at discouted outlets in the UK at bargain basement prices, work out cheaper once you have taken the shipping costs into acount? If yes, how did you locate a trucking outfit to do the transportation, and how much did it cost?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks  simonandpam.

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
OUR SHOPPING PRICE LIST
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2006, 11:04:38 AM »
Hi Simon and Pat, welcome to the Forum (Say a quick hello in the introductions, they like it like that on here ;))
Don't bother shipping over your furniture (use the search facility on the top right hand side of screen to find out more) especially just for the basics like white goods and beds etc its just not worth it. Fethiye is quite a big place and you will find all you need. When I first came on this site I thought Erin Spot was the only shop in Fethiye you buy to furnish your pad, then again it is a one stop shop and he seems to stock everything so its handy if you are on a budget or just need to get done your place furnished quickly but believe me there a load of places to choose from.

All the best

Steve B

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf