Author Topic: best places to furnish villa?  (Read 8407 times)

Offline cenk

best places to furnish villa?
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 07:48:39 AM »
Hi Brijen
It depends on how many units you need , and power of units.Serious firms , first come to your house and inspects after that they tell you how big unit you need.

Offline brijen

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2004, 12:27:10 PM »
Hi Cenk . We need 4 units we have a 3 bed villa Just a rough guide on price will be good. thanks jen:D

Offline brijen

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2004, 12:29:52 PM »
Hi Cenk We have a 3 bed villa witha a large lounge/ diner just a rough idea would be good if you can. thanks Jen:D

Offline Gwlannog

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2004, 13:53:25 PM »
Spot shops etc will be cheaper but you will find that the Warranty Period will have either just expired or is very short. So if you want peace of mind I would say follow Cenks advice. We bought from the spot shop and the Guarantee expired 3 month previous, but the quality of Turkish products is quite good...AND I have a spanner!

Offline cenk

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2004, 15:46:14 PM »
You are definately right Gwlannog.
Thats what I tried to say.
Brijen in bedrooms 9.000 BTU is enough and prices of the units around 250 GBP.For living room I cant say without seeing it

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2004, 22:11:05 PM »
No secret I got the 2 units fitted + 3 yr on site warranty for about 450 i think,
They double as heaters too

:)

Ron
« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 22:12:30 PM by legless »

Offline cenk

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2004, 15:57:48 PM »
If you buy from main distributor , be sure you will not have to  wait for one week under 45 degrees with a none working airconditioner that needs service.

Offline AlanMoule

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2004, 23:09:05 PM »
It is important to buy the large white goods etc. from either Migros or main agents, alternatively, make sure that you buy new from spot shops and make sure you have a guarantee.  We got a fridge from a spot shop with a decent guarantee, but some of the smaller goods, iron, kettle, toatser and grill all of which were out of guarantee by at least 2 years.  Having said that when you are paying £6 for an iron for instance, if it packs up it's easier to get a new one than both trying to clsim on a guarantee.  Lets hope when we start using the gear though it does work!

Offline xanadu

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2004, 18:49:48 PM »
Can I just point out as someone who has furnished her house top to toe from Eren Spot, that only one thing has gone wrong and Bekir replaced it no questions asked. He gives his own gaurantee on white goods as well as the manufacturer, and will replace quickly. No problems.

Offline kim

• Harefield, Middlesex, UK
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2004, 17:01:06 PM »
hi everybody,new memeber today ,found this web site,interesting reading.myself and my husband brought a 4 bedroom villa in gunlukbasi aug 02,yes we are one of the ones that got ripped off by our agents ,we will never go through them again.
yes we went to all the shops ,everybody else has,we brought all small nick nacks from england though,we have changed the majority of the stuff that our agent brought we found it was cheap and tacky.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf