Author Topic: Internet problems?  (Read 2697 times)

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
Internet problems?
« on: August 27, 2014, 23:54:34 PM »
After getting fed up with TTnet turtle internet speed i took the matter on m yown hands and after a little research I found an internet provider where you do not need phone lines and you do not need to pay for the phone lines that you do not need ( if you know what I mean)

the best part is yet to come.

with this service you only pay when you need the internet so if you are only here for 2 months you pay each month for 2 months then you told them to cut your internet and get it re-connected when you needed with no extra charge.

so far i got one connected at the restaurant and one of my friends house. So if you think you can benefit of this service please drop me an email or come down to Vojo's and i will get the enginner to connect you to internet within 20 mins  ;D

Offline LeeGlo

Re: Internet problems?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 06:44:06 AM »
Sounds very good, what are the connection fees and monthly charges. What if any is the monthly Gb limit?
Also do you get decent speed?

Offline easyfood

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 10:09:59 AM »
Thanks for sharing that.  I am very interested but, unfortunately, I signed with Turk Telecom a 2 year contract.  Doesn't run out for another 6 months.  However, it still might be worthwhile changing as I never use the phone line.  I'll call in sometime and have a chat with you.  Cheers.

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 11:40:50 AM »
he has different packages starting from 25 tl a month and you get the speed of 2GB. I opted for the 4GB one which costs 35 TL per month and i get unlimited internet and currently my speed according to speed check test is just over 4.5

you can get the package that suits your needs. Connection fee is 150 TL plus you will need to pay for a modem if you dont have one but if you have one then all you pay is the set up fee and whichever package you choose.

Engineer will come every month and get the next months bill . I got one setted at the restaurant so you are more than welcome to check the system here and I also got the TV system you can check on that one too

Offline DANKY

• Never red
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 12:43:11 PM »
would you be able to watch football matches & movies on this system please or is it more for emails and general surfing ?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 13:03:25 PM »
According to Netflix, the Internet speed you'll need for downloads is as follows: For any streaming at all, you'll need a minimum of 0.5 megabits per second (Mbps), but Netflix recommends 1.5 Mbps. For DVD quality, you will need 3.0 Mbps. For HD quality, you will need 5.0 Mbps.

Sky Go suggests 2 Mbps is required for their service.

So assuming it is fairly consistent, up to DVD quality should be fine.

Offline Gary-O

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 14:15:49 PM »
he has different packages starting from 25 tl a month and you get the speed of 2GB. I opted for the 4GB one which costs 35 TL per month and i get unlimited internet and currently my speed according to speed check test is just over 4.5

Could you explain as that has confused me (easily done!!)

You say you get a speed of 2GB but you then say the speed is 4.5  Surely the 2GB is data? You opted for 4GB (data ?)but get unlimited, which is it?

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 13:36:19 PM »
there is different packages starting from 2gb speed and unlimited internet but if you want you pay more and get higher speed such as 4gb 8 gb so on.

4gb should be enough to watch tv on the laptop

Offline Janbee

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 14:59:16 PM »
Does the engineer supply the moden or do we have to get our own. Thanks

Offline Jack13

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 15:24:17 PM »
volkan. any chance he could fix us up with a connection to internet. not had any internet for nearly a year due to the beleydise digging up ur cable at the canal. try anything including paying for same.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf