Author Topic: Remer or Letoon?  (Read 9066 times)

Offline Jenny1

Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 20:45:09 PM »
Remer deal was with onthebeach.com Heather, but Travel Republic are good also. Book on internet, I rang them and the price went up £60! Amazing!

Offline Jenny1

Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 06:33:54 AM »
Günaydin all!
All booked!
Remer-fly out 2nd Oct-7 days, £252 b+b inc transfers!!
Woo hoo!! Can't wait!!  :):D :):D

Offline june

Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 06:55:54 AM »
Hope you have a great time, be interested to hear what you think of the Remer when you get back. 8)

Offline Jenny1

Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 08:29:51 AM »
Aw June, why do you say that?? You're worrying me now? :)

Offline june

Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 19:49:55 PM »
No Jenny don't worry, it was just a question no implications at all....saw Remer advertised and it looked nice, I know where it is and its a good location, as is Letoon also......

We have an apartment but my sons friends had asked if they could have it at the same time in October as we were going so we let them and I booked Letoon for Stu and I as I know it a bit better but did see Remer advertised as well and it one or the either...I went for the either!, hence it would be good to hear what you thought...thats all.

Have a great time you will be very close to everything there.

June

Offline Jenny1

Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 23:48:05 PM »
Thanks June, I usually stay at the Mutlu, but have moved house a few months ago, needs lots doing and so i'm economising! I was going to book Letoon, but I thought it was a bit far to walk on my own. Are you going to be out there 1st week in October?
Bye for now and i'll reprt when I g  8)et back!

Offline june

Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 08:26:03 AM »
The Mutlu is very nice Jenny, and close to Letoon but the Remer end is going to be busier than the Letoon end so I think if you are on your own thats probably best, still be careful walking at night though.

Yes Stu and I arrive early evening on 2nd October....

Enjoy yourself..

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 16:37:39 PM »
Hi jenny,I think you may have become confused with the hotel locations.If you aproach the prom from the water taxi bridge,looking to the sea,the Mutlu is about 100 mtrs to the left.The letoon however,would be to the right,and to the farthest limits of the prom,say half a mile,and at night the darkest end,but I know of no probs with this because some of the nicest people live and run businesses at that end.The Remer is entered from the service road behind the prom,a little more turkish than european,but no probs its nice,and on the dolmus return route from fethiye,and will drop you outside.Happy holiday jon

Offline Jenny1

Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 19:35:18 PM »
Thank Jon, just had to rebook hol, On the beach rang me to say the flight I had booked didn't exist and a different flight would have bumped up the price, so have booked with Travel Republic for £262, still a bargain, and have asked for a quiet room as there are some reports on here about it being noisy on the road side of he hotel-Woo can't wait!  8) 8)

Offline susie-q

• The Original CBF Susie-q
Remer or Letoon?
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 00:00:11 AM »
Jenny Im staying at the Remer from 14th September for a week with some friends, so will let you know what its like.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf