Author Topic: How Was Your Hotel? 2016  (Read 13657 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Re: How Was Your Hotel? 2016
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 22:53:45 PM »
we had a 4 night break at the letoonia fantastic the only problem was they did not sell efes

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 08:13:03 AM »
They don't sell drinks  ;)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 12:21:56 PM »
the only problem was they did not sell efes

That, to me, is a serious plus point. 

JF

Offline Fredfox

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 13:32:38 PM »
Have been travelling to Calis area over the past twelve years, and unfortunately alone recently, this time I decided to check into the Nil Motel. I must say It was a good choice, so central, sea view, and I must say Angel and her staff were brilliant, from the  breakfast to the room quality, including aircon, fridge, safe, television.......with a fantastic power shower. I had never thought of looking at this place previously, but I am glad I did, especially as I felt it is smaller, so I wouldn't just rattle around there. I must also add that the food in various restaurants was good, no exceptions, and I hope they all weather the storm. I find that no matter where I holiday to, I just have to spend some time in Calis and Fethiye.

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 13:40:18 PM »
Can't complain - 650TL a month, home cooked food every day and I sleep with the gorgeous cook (what more could a man want !!)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 22:50:29 PM »
They don't sell drinks    ;)
/quote]

OK THEY DID NOT HAVE EFES but they did sell some drinks  :o :P

Offline sq291073

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2016, 20:28:41 PM »
We were in Calis from 4th-18th Oct and for the 11th time we stayed at Caretta Apartments and it never fails to live up to expectations, John, Mary and Cem are amazing people and one of the reasons we keep coming back to Calis

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2016, 21:03:12 PM »
Totally agree with sq291073.
We have been going to Calis for around 23 years and enjoyed every moment but the past 6 years which we spent in the Caretta Apartments were exceptional.
All down to Dr John,his family and staff.
Previous holidays in other hotels/apartments were only great.  :)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2016, 22:16:53 PM »
Golden Moon for us for the umpteenth time. Stayed at Pelin x3 , Tugay, Cenk Bey, Oykun, but love the location of the Golden Moon and their pool area. Always get our room choice and Mete arranges a private pick up for us from the airport. Rooms are being revamped. Staff are lovely, especially Kemal, who has been there for several years now and it's wonderful listening to how his English is progressing. Will return next year for sure.  8) 8) 8)

Offline Phil

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 09:22:53 AM »
In July this year we had to leave our Villa for the last few days ( guests ! ) and I decided I wanted to “get out of town”.

We decamped to the Yakamoz Hotel on the outskirts of Ovacik for 2 nights / 3 days.

A real gem. Loveley, lovely place. Surrounded by the mountains, great pool area, peaceful garden, great ambience, and a wonderful restaurant.

We stayed in a small bungalow in the grounds, very traditional Turkish decor, small kitchenette and outside seating area. There are two main hotel blocks and we had a quick peek at the rooms which were very, very nice.

The staff were great and our stay there was a wonderful, peaceful, relaxing end to our busy stay at the Villa.

Don’t be put off by the fact it is very close to the new water park. The noise is NOT a problem.

I thoroughly recommend the place if you want to get away from Calis. Also recommend the restaurant for evening meals.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf