Author Topic: Deliktas dolmus......  (Read 4407 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Deliktas dolmus......
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 05:41:38 AM »
Tasyaka is quite a large area and does cover up beyond the university, but also covers down to the new Otogar and out towards Patlangic. Deliktas is part of Tasyaka. :)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Deliktas dolmus......
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 22:59:39 PM »
Thanks for that Gorgeous Bird and Tribalelder. I think I know where we are now.
Cheers
Ken :D

Offline nig68

Deliktas dolmus......
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 21:14:58 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by chewyturk

Definitely not school dolmus - i know all the school dolmus' that come and these are different. If we see them while we're out walking, we'll try and talk to the driver to find out.

have to agree with the Chewy tactic of talkin/ walkin re' the dolmus and did get a lift (only to Migros, but its a start). The driver called himself Amhet (!!?? no really) and suggested that the dolmus route would be GV bound by early next year ~ for the dolmus GV timetable please contact Amhet via the operator, just by dialling 0.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Deliktas dolmus......
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 07:45:01 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by nig68

quote:
Originally posted by chewyturk

Definitely not school dolmus - i know all the school dolmus' that come and these are different. If we see them while we're out walking, we'll try and talk to the driver to find out.

have to agree with the Chewy tactic of talkin/ walkin re' the dolmus and did get a lift (only to Migros, but its a start). The driver called himself Amhet (!!?? no really) and suggested that the dolmus route would be GV bound by early next year ~ for the dolmus GV timetable please contact Amhet via the operator, just by dialling 0.

LOL I hope you had a good time Nigel and stella  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf