Author Topic: Taxi Rank !  (Read 10602 times)

Offline chewyturk

Taxi Rank !
« on: March 03, 2008, 12:26:01 PM »
Forget the dolmus threads (that's old news :P)

We're getting a Taxi rank  :o:D

The hut is virtually finished (outside area being tiled today)
I'll keep you all posted on when it becomes operational.

It's about 30yds up from Platin apartments (on the central reservation)

Deliktas has moved into the 21st Century :D:D

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 12:36:27 PM »
 :o OMG - Thanks chewy! Not that I know where the Platin apts sre.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:37:07 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline amanda bullock

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 12:36:44 PM »
great.sounds like its right in front of my appt.!!!!!! can you send some photos chewy please??

Offline Jayne Campion

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 13:05:57 PM »
Amanda

Where is your apartment in Deliktas?  Ours is called Elegance and we are going there in April to furnish it.  We are new at this so forgive me if I sound a bit dumb!!

Offline chewyturk

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 13:31:17 PM »
Jayne - which Elegance?
We're in Elegance 2, we could be neighbours!!

GB - Turn right out of Zeki Baba, walk up past Gokce apts, keep going up the hill, taxi rank is about 100yds up the road.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 14:01:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by chewyturk

Jayne - which Elegance?
We're in Elegance 2, we could be neighbours!!

GB - Turn right out of Zeki Baba, walk up past Gokce apts, keep going up the hill, taxi rank is about 100yds up the road.

Ta chewy - one block begins to merge in with another, especially in the heat. Wow it's all beginning to take shape out there. Fantastic.

Offline Jayne Campion

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 14:44:43 PM »
Hi Chewyturk

We are Elegance 1.  Wow!!! I am so glad to have found someone near us!!!  We have been to Turkey three times before and bought the apartment last August but are coming out with my parents in April.  We are really nervous about it but excited as well.  Any advice you can give would be gratefully appreciated.  What do we do about maintaining the pool and gardens etc?  

Jayne
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 14:45:15 PM by Jayne Campion »

Offline thebillet

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 18:17:14 PM »
Cor blimey we are in Elegance 1...I know we owe chewy a wave when we are over in May nice to say Hi Jayne. We are in B block first floor. As for maintenance we had our "what shall we do for the best" scenario last year and the final consensus was we stick with Tufan. I don't know what happens with Elegance 2 but as many of us that could got together and decided that the devil you know etc. If you have any other questions about Elegance 1 we are happy to try and answer them, But if it is Turkey in general I think Chewy he da man!! Ours is the apartment with the stripey blue verandah curtains on the first floor.

By the way Chewy you are doing a grand job, it is jsut graet to get in from work and know the place is getting better and better. Thanks  Joe & Sue

Offline telsoo

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 23:09:51 PM »
Hi Jayne
We are just up the hill in Forest Hills and chewyturk is doing a grand job!
A TAXI rank wow things are on the up.
Happy Mondays (doug and angie ) are up there too and we have met Joe and Sue who just posted so there is quite a community here from the UK during holiday times.
The area had a big face lift past few months with new roads,drains,dolmus route etc and word has it that it will be quite an upmarket area of Fethiye in the future.
Hope to see some of you in May(unsure of dates yet)
Thanks Chewy!!

Offline Jayne Campion

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 09:52:59 AM »
Hi Guys

Our apartment in Elegance 1 is ground floor on the left as you walk up the steps!  Have not done anything before like this so will need a few pointers on maintenace fees etc and will basically go with the flow. Do you guys live there all the time?  We will be letting the apartment out hopefully but will also be there some of the time.  Our kids want to go with their friends too.  Can't wait and I am now really excited about going in April.  It feels great knowing that I have you guys to ask advice etc about it and that you are neighbours.

Jayne

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf