Author Topic: Kipa (Tesco) coming to Fethiye!  (Read 15342 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Kipa (Tesco) coming to Fethiye!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2010, 21:29:37 PM »
I was in the Beledeye office last week looking at the plans, the old wholesale fruit and veg market is not where kippa is going, that is being re-developed as a shoppin mall with leisure facilities looks very impressive. ( for the anti- fast food brigade it includes a kentucky as well.) I was told by one of the officials the Kippa will be at the side of the Toyota garage on the Dalaman road.
Mark

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2010, 21:29:46 PM »
Maybe they will have Tesco Mobile phone shop in there and I can get a transfer over there!! Now that WOULD be nice.  :)

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 06:16:09 AM »
i think your info about the location is right mark.

Offline Harmless

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 06:52:22 AM »
it is definitely to the side and behind the bp petrol station.
A mere two minutes walk from my house, handy eh!

Offline scouser2

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2010, 08:36:38 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by karaokemark

I was in the Beledeye office last week looking at the plans, the old wholesale fruit and veg market is not where kippa is going, that is being re-developed as a shoppin mall with leisure facilities looks very impressive. ( for the anti- fast food brigade it includes a kentucky as well.) I was told by one of the officials the Kippa will be at the side of the Toyota garage on the Dalaman road.
Mark

MMMMM Kentucky....brilliant. :):D ;)

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2010, 09:39:40 AM »
Err Mark/ Stuart I said it was being built right now behind the BP petrol station, which is in Fethiye central not next to the Toyota garage where there is currently no works going on, think your official has got confused. :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 09:41:12 AM by corbindallas »

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2010, 10:22:47 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by corbindallas

Err Mark/ Stuart I said it was being built right now behind the BP petrol station, which is in Fethiye central not next to the Toyota garage where there is currently no works going on, think your official has got confused. :)

I hope not because he was the planning officer!!! the shopping Mall is at the veg wholesale market with various outlets. The Kippa is on the Dalaman road next to the Toyota garage. if you go to the beledeye office, ask if you can go in the Mayors meeting room the plans are all on the wall.
That said this is Turkey and nothing goes to plan. I did ask when the Kippa will be built and he said Turkish time
Mark
Mark
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:25:50 AM by karaokemark »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2010, 13:21:05 PM »
If their other overseas stores are anything to go by then there will be no staff discount for those working in other countries and no clubcard. Tesco have massive stores in South East Asia but collecting points on your clubcard is a no no I'm afraid. Maybe they will change it in the future - 10% + points would be nice  :)

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2010, 19:20:16 PM »
Mark that confirms it then planning officers do not have a clue or I am off my trolley one or the other, visited site today when passing (behind BP station almost opposite the Renault dealer)and it is having the hoarding erected around the site and surprise surprise it is in KIPA colours also workmen their said it was for Kipa market, certainly a very big site and loads of activity,unless Fethiye is having 2 Kipas (wouldn't surprise me after all these years wait for one and 2 come along), then I would love to know what is actually planned next to the Toyota garage as well?

Offline janmack

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2010, 21:51:11 PM »
I wonder if Tesco still do the Florence and Fred range they did when we were in still the UK 2004.  I always threw loads of their clothes in my trolley each Tesco visit and clothes are still in good nick now.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf