Author Topic: whatever....  (Read 14524 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »
They will if they read page 1 first

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
whatever....
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 15:49:39 PM »
I actually think the topic will have caused some curiosity to forum members, and they will get business purely because people will wander along to have a "nosey" at the boat that has caused such a stir on here! And then, when they see the size/cleanliness etc of the boat, Im sure the lack of a 70p discount off the sunset cruise wont stand in their way of booking! :) Just my thoughts on the matter.............

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 15:53:36 PM »
I for one will not be going for a look, IMHO they tried to use the forum to promote the boat and actually they were trying to rip us off. I'd pay double rather then use them, for me it's the principle. I'll stick with my usual boat.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 15:57:37 PM »
I actually think that the sooner caz35 stops returning to this topic to thank people for coming, the sooner this whole sorry tale will fall away into the depths of the forum. This is the optimal option for such a soiled topic. To keep bringing it back from the death to the top of the list really is odd behaviour when you do it yourself.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 15:58:59 PM »
Sorry, person, not people.

Offline caz35

whatever....
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 17:10:14 PM »
I thanked Sue for her support and comments Scunner not for coming and I didn't ask her to do her post, she did it herself. So are you saying that the nice comments are not allowed on here, only the horrible ones?  What about gorgeous bird's latest comments?  Why don't you ask her why she is keep posting on here with her horrible remarks, bringing the topic back up to the top?  And yes Sue was right, we are still getting enquiries so I'm happy that most people on here don't treat people the way that the small group of you have treated me.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 17:21:30 PM »
Let me explain it one more time. If you don't reply, I won't and this topic showing your attempt at shafting our members can disappear down the list. Every time you write in it, it jumps back to No1 in the list of topics and a new selection of readers get the chance to see your attempted trick.

Keep reactivating the topic, makes no difference to me

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 17:23:16 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by caz35

Why don't you ask her why she is keep posting on here with her horrible remarks, bringing the topic back up to the top?  

Don't be a wally, her comments were made 4 minutes AFTER it returned to the top, she hardly brought it back to the top lol

Offline caz35

whatever....
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 17:35:11 PM »
I asked you before Scunner to lock it but you didn't, so just LOCK IT....I am not adding comments to make it come back to the top as I could just start another topic anyway, so please just LOCK IT as easiest way and my nightmares of someone sinking our boat will go away....X

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
whatever....
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2009, 17:54:57 PM »
This is all a bit silly now. Someone's business is being slaughtered here. I've followed the thread from the beginning and what I will say is that many people will take a stroll and go with a boat that takes their fancy even if it is 2 or 3 lira of a difference. Some of the comments are harsh and I am sure "rip us off" is a little harsh. It's all about choices, not berating a service or business to this extent. Doesn't make good reading as there will always be fors and againsts. Be gentle, friends of Calis beach and beyond.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf