Author Topic: Black Pearl  (Read 2783 times)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Black Pearl
« on: August 06, 2009, 09:22:44 AM »

Finally the finnished article."The Black Pearl"!This 300 ton ex trading vessel is ready to receive guests as a newly converted Night club and entertainment venue.She is currently lying on the fethiye Pier but unless there is a last minute change of plan due to the dreaded bureaucracy she will be moored about 100 mtrs off the Fethiye promenade.At strategic positions along the promenade there will be booking or transfer desks to make your visit quick and easy.The crew under the captainship of Ertan will be suitably attired in traditional pirate garb for your enjoyment She is fully fitted with the latest sound and lightshow equipment to give young and not so old visiters a night to remember.Evening opening times are planned from 2100 hours till 0300 hours unless demand determines later or earlier.Please do not make the captain walk the plank if any early hitches occur, he does not swim.He has worked incredibly hard to bring this new venue for your enjoyment and welcomes you aboard.

Offline calvin 1949

Black Pearl
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 09:33:44 AM »
Best wishes to Ertan ,must get my dancing shoes out !

Offline The Crinklies

Black Pearl
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 10:05:15 AM »
The Black Pearl looks stunning, especially as we know what it was like before the transformation!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Black Pearl
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 10:08:02 AM »
Captain  - do you hve details re prices etc ?  would it be suitable for a 16th birthday party ?  Sounds brilliant fun  8)

Offline hubblebubble

Black Pearl
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 10:18:27 AM »
wow she looks awesome - though glad I dont live within gun/ear shot range!
Wishing you much success

Offline lmaddy

Black Pearl
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 10:55:44 AM »
Pookie I think this would be great for a 16th birthday party, if I was 16 I think this would be my choice. Now as a 43 yr old I would choose the bbq in a bar near the beach. I think you gotta do it.

Offline Harmless

Black Pearl
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 17:56:07 PM »
I really hope it works out well, the boat looks absolutely brilliant.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Black Pearl
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 18:34:54 PM »
Thank you for everyones interest.Black Pearl would be very suitable for a teenagers birthday.As expected a little hitch but not of Ertans making.Just the dreaded bureaucracy.First night is planned for Friday Night.To make advance bookings etc call 05326231871.You will be speaking to Ertan.He will be available for other advance info as well Private parties will be more than welcome.Initialy departures will be from Iskele restaurant.That is the large restraurant on the main key,close to the Pier and where the small fishing boats tie up.enjoy

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Black Pearl
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 19:22:53 PM »
wow what a beauty
got to go on and have a sail

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf