Author Topic: please help - new year in fethiye!  (Read 3964 times)

Offline CHIGIRL

please help - new year in fethiye!
« on: October 07, 2009, 10:18:19 AM »
Hi there,

I am booked to come to fethiye just after christmas with some friends and wondered whether anyone knew if there was anything going on in the town???

What if Fethiye like around this time? ie, people, weather etc.

We are really looking forward to it but im worried about our new years eve being a disappointment if we dont find the right places to go!

Thanks guys!

Offline nuttybird

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 10:29:04 AM »
Im not sure what Fethiye town is like at New Year but Hisaronu can be busy, with a good atmospere New Years Eve, alot of people go out there for NYE as a few of the bars are open and busy. x

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »
You need to dress warmly in the evenings. Jeans and t-shirts during the day are enough and a warm jacket at night. It can rain a lot too sometimes so not sandals.  :)

Offline alybaba

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 19:24:51 PM »
Like nuttybird says Hisaronu is the place, i know that Efes bar is open every year and is a great place for new year if you like to party

Offline jackstee

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 18:15:03 PM »
Hi all
We spent lastNew Years Eve at the Modern place opposite the marina, I think its a Tapas place. owned by the same owner as the Marina Restaraunt. Not cheap but all included. A great night with live music.
It was very, very cold for a few days and I mean worse than the top of Scotland.

Regards
Steve

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 22:44:30 PM »
we went into fethiye last year dead as a dodo,until we found the kismet bar what a night,brilliant had a cracking night and forgot to pay our bill(urinated).but went back the next night and paid up.

Offline busybee

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 12:16:17 PM »
The year before last had a brill New Years Eve in the Sea Breeze in Ovacik, food was fantastic as was the entertainment.  Usual champagne tower and fireworks at midnight. Picked you up and returned you or for a little bit more you could stay the nite.  The staff were all worked hard to make it a great nite.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf