Author Topic: creche nursery advice for my 4 year old  (Read 4461 times)

Offline crystalgirl

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 11:51:55 AM »
Just so you all know-I found out last week that the prices in the post above mine are for the month and not per week.  I have signed my daughter up with Little peoples place, and it looks lovely, people very friend, and ideal for my daughter who is needing to speak Turkish and English.

Offline chewyturk

creche nursery advice for my 4 year old
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 12:25:14 PM »
My boy will be 5 in June and as far as I know he will be starting AnaOkul in september at the normal school which is free. Will go to school tomorrow to confirm.

Offline crystalgirl

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 12:09:33 PM »
Would love to know what they tell you chewy, as far as I understand it, we have the choice to start them this sept (my daughter also 5 in June) or next sept.

Offline Harmless

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 17:08:13 PM »
Would be handy for us to know, my grand daughter will be five in September, but, hubby thinks she won't be able to start ana okul until she is 6.  We think he is wrong!

Offline minimoo

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 17:39:33 PM »
At the school here in Ovacik, last September's intake for nursery class was for children born in 2004....which means they would be 5 years old.

Offline chewyturk

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 21:53:45 PM »
Teacher said normally he would be starting in September 2011. Because he was big we could try to put him in this year if we want.
What his size has got to do with it I don't know. As far as I was aware the national starting age for Ilk Okul was reduced from 7 to 6, so Ana Okul would logically start at 5yrs.
Now i'm more confused than ever. My wife is going to school on Friday to speak to the Headteacher to try to get clarity - will keep you posted.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf