Author Topic: Dear Mr, Scunner  (Read 6332 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 13:01:36 PM »
It's on the new Fethiye forum and has been for a while. That said, I'm not sure what people are asking for - a section for Deliktas or a section for Symbolla owners so the Deliktas section can be Symbolla discussion free?

Offline valleyboy

Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 13:19:37 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by woody54

Dear Mr,Scunner,Ive just clicked onto the Green Valley Forum section once again because thats the area we live in,the reason i look is to see whats going on in our area,but all i ever see on there is folks talking about the Symbola Apatrments ie, when there coming out holiday, is the garden done, is the pool up and running, will the water be wet or dry,is grass green,HELLO what a load of crap ,any chance you could put a Symbola section on here just for the folks who just want to talk about the apatments they own in that Complex,and call it the Symb---uks Forum.

Dear Woody, if you had read all the posts thoroughly you would have seen that the post no doubt you are aiming your "verging on insulting" comments at, was from its inception a kind of news update item to keep us owners not fortunate enough to live there full time some kind of "flavour" of what's going on in Deliktas until our next visit and maybe a chance inspire a little bit of community spirit in the "virtual realm".

I did also post a reply toward the end of the post to apologise for things getting a little "symbolafied", which again you obviously didn't read. I find your post generally negative, and once more apologise for any annoyance our discussions may have caused you, however I refuse to apologise for any harmony or sense of community that may be developing (with Turkish families also I may add), within our complex.

Offline valleyboy

Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 13:23:55 PM »
Footnote - I promise to never mention the "S" word on the forum again.  :)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 14:16:47 PM »
Deliktas - the new Uzumlu ?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 14:39:33 PM »
Now there's a challenge :D

Offline scorcher

Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 14:44:07 PM »
No chance of that - they have no tractors!

Offline valleyboy

Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 14:55:01 PM »
I think after recent comments posted and resulting apologies made, we should move on from all this "controversy".

quote:
Originally posted by woody54

Dear Mr,Scunner,Ive just clicked onto the Green Valley Forum section once again because thats the area we live in,the reason i look is to see whats going on in our area..................................

We should revert back to the good old days of discussing the taxi rank, the new dolmus timetable, elderly Turkish ladies rifling through bins and other such captivating subjects !.

Offline valleyboy

Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 15:12:14 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

It's on the new Fethiye forum and has been for a while. That said, I'm not sure what people are asking for - a section for Deliktas or a section for Symbolla owners so the Deliktas section can be Symbolla discussion free?

Keith, as the one who made the request on FF, I can assure you it was for a general Deliktas area section, I made no mention of the "S" word, as I never want to hear it again, - in fact thinking about moving to Uzumlu and buying a tractor!:D

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 19:24:25 PM »
Doesnt bother me Symbolla getting mentioned. As they are neighbours to where our place is the news often helps me as well.  I remember a few years ago the discussions tended to centre around the Green Valley complex. Again, any news is good news

Offline amanda bullock

Dear Mr, Scunner
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2010, 11:30:29 AM »
How rude of you Woody!! i presumed it was a general area discussion and as a few of us have apts in the SYMBOLA!! complex i definately appreciate the input by helpful members!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf