Author Topic: home help required  (Read 2683 times)

Offline chris2158

home help required
« on: July 06, 2010, 10:57:39 AM »
Someone to help daily with dog walking , cleaning & occasional cooking in Tasyaka Fethiye( 309 street ).Local resident preferred but can live in rent free if necessary in exchange as I have a spare double room. Max work time 4 hours a day. I work full time & have a 12 year old son so need a helping hand. Looking for long term preferably. Must like dogs.

Offline chris2158

home help required
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 06:20:29 AM »
I have now found someone temporarily but will need to find another person probably from November onwards

Offline milliemars

home help required
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 14:43:04 PM »
Hi Chris I have tried to e-mail you,seems to not want to open a message box.Could you e-mail me thru my profile,many tahnks Jackie

Offline chris2158

home help required
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 13:26:40 PM »
Unfortunately the person that I found cant do the job any longer ( new visa ruling victim ) so if any of you know anyone living in Taşyaka who can do a couple of hours am & pm ( eg 11.00 -13.00  & 16.00 -18.00 max ) please pm me !!

Offline chris2158

home help required
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 15:10:57 PM »
I need someone monday to friday for 4 hrs a day ( max ) to dog walk & do housework ( hoover / mop / dust ) Must love dogs & be able to handle 2 large ( but good natured ) boys. Someone local to Taşyaka would be ideal. I do have a spare double room that can be given rent free in exchange for the help plus pocket money

Offline maximuscleo

home help required
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 15:51:27 PM »
hi there, Do you mind what Gender? I'm Turkish Male not working at the moment, I do not need to live in as live with my wife and baby.Have done cleaning previously and like dogs.I am a family man and keen to start work as just left my previous job.This would really suit me? Many Thanks.

Offline Dicle

home help required
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 16:41:52 PM »
Hello Chris.I would love to help you with you housework and chores.I can however only do 7am to 10 ish 5 days a week as I do have another job to go to but would ensure everything asked would be done even down to preparing you breakfast and evening meal if you so wish as I do love to cook.I love dogs so no problem there I am a very hard worker and would love to meet up with you for a chat.Please, Many Thanks to you.Louise.

Offline chris2158

home help required
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 14:02:06 PM »
Hi the problem is the dogs are not keen on men ( sorry Maximuscleo ) & they need to go out at 12 ish & 4 ish to the toilet ( sorry Dicle ) for 15 - 20 mins . The apart needs hoovering / mopping ( takes 30 max ) so with a few other little jobs max time of 3 hours a day mon to fri

Offline Dicle

home help required
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 14:16:34 PM »
O what a shame, well if you just need me for cleaning in the morning ever please email me im always happy for some extra work.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf