Author Topic: Conference Facilities Fethiye/Oludeniz?  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Daisychain

Conference Facilities Fethiye/Oludeniz?
« on: August 13, 2010, 08:20:13 AM »
Hi there

We are getting married in Oludeniz on a beach next month. My father has a special presentation that he has put together on a dvd and which he would have liked to play at the reception, but because it is on a beach, there is no access to that sort of technology.

So we would like to find a place that we can meet up with all the guests the next day to enjoy the dvd in a private setting, but a relaxed atmosphere. Something along the lines of a bar with a tv/dvd player and without having to share the private moment with other patrons.

Is there any hotel, restaurant, bar etc in Fethiye or Olu Deniz that would do this for us without charging us a fortune? We will be good business to them anyway as we will more than likely order food and definitely be ordering drinks.

For any suggestions please could you give me phone numbers or websites? I am in England so I don't really know what I'm doing!

Thanks a lot

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 08:25:59 AM »
why not give the guests a copy of the DVD each to enjoy when they get home. A sort of modern day bridal favour

Offline Julesp

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 08:59:11 AM »
How many guests were you thinking of inviting along? And do you want in the daytime or night time?

Offline Daisychain

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 09:11:23 AM »
Gorgeous_bird - that's a good idea but my father has spent months preparing this and I know he wants to be there when everyone watches it.

Julesp - the maximum number would be 31 adults and 8 children but I doubt everyone will stay on for the presentation as some may have other plans for their holiday time. Ideally it would be around 5pm for sundowners (25th Sep)

Offline Julesp

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 12:05:16 PM »
I have an idea of a nice place for a get together will message you

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 13:02:08 PM »
The Yacht Boutique Hotel in Fethiye has very nice conference facilities and large flat screen tv-we watched a world cup game there and eaten there a few times and its always been good.... http://www.yachthotelturkey.com/eng/

Offline Daisychain

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 10:44:16 AM »
Thanks for these suggestions. Julesp I got your private message and will relay the information to my father today when I speak to him. He is probably the one who will run with it, I am just the one to do the research! Thanks again for both suggestions :o)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf