Author Topic: Lawyer recommendations, please  (Read 6971 times)

Offline hornedfrog

Re: Lawyer recommendations, please
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2020, 16:33:26 PM »
Thanks, @Laura B; appreciate your vote!
Dale

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 18:32:37 PM »
Sule Beder, once they hear her name they'll probably settle out of court ;D ;D
Good luck

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2020, 23:38:20 PM »
Sule Beder, once they hear her name they'll probably settle out of court

How close to the truth that is.

I had an issue with tenants in an apartment we owned many years ago. The property was being sold and they needed to leave. They had absolutely no intention of leaving. In truth they did nothing wrong, the guy looking after the complex had let it out against our instructions. We spent a fair proportion of a visit to Calis trying to contact this guy, even when he agreed a time and place to meet us, then we went and he never showed up.

He ignored all phone calls, emails, texts and requests directly to his staff to get him to make contact.

In total frustration (and realisation that we would have to return to the UK having failed to speak with this apartment renting guy and leave this whole mess unsolved behind us) I contacted Sule.

Sule told me she knew the guy and furthermore had previous with him. She remarkably calmly and simply told me, Keith, don't chase him - just tell him Sule Beder will take things from here. I did exactly as advised.

No word of a lie, this guy was on the phone to me no more than 20 minutes later - never referred to my message about Sule, and told me not to worry about anything, he would sort it out.

And he did.

Remarkable lady. And at the same time such a nice lady too.

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2020, 07:19:38 AM »
Thanks, @BernieTeyze and @Scunner...that's one heck of a recommendation, Keith. Sounds exactly what we need.
Dale

Offline jackstee

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2020, 09:10:30 AM »
Have sent you a PM Hornedfrog.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2020, 04:35:22 AM »
Sule lives up to the reputation she has gained.

Have used her from day 1 and continue to do so for all manner of things. She has never once let us down but on many occasions she has exceeded our expectations.

Offline Glenys and Pauline

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2020, 20:41:46 PM »
Good morning, all.
I'm looking for lawyer recommendations to represent 10-13 property owners (mostly British) in a disagreement with a developer. Obviously, they would need to know property (condominium) law, but importantly, need to have the experience to stand up to a rather large construction firm...English-speaking would be a bonus, but experience is the priority.

I searched the forum and haven't seen any recommendation posts for a few years, so wanted to reach out to you all again.

With thanks in advance.
Dale
Sule Beder every time.  We used her to settle a housing problem that we had tried to resolve for about 6 years.  It was sorted 100% in a few weeks.  She is an amazing lady, fluent English, very confident and keeps you advised at every step of the way. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2020, 07:43:37 AM »
Sule lives up to the reputation she has gained.

Have used her from day 1 and continue to do so for all manner of things. She has never once let us down but on many occasions she has exceeded our expectations.
Thanks @Menthol.

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2020, 07:48:33 AM »
Good morning, all.
I'm looking for lawyer recommendations to represent 10-13 property owners (mostly British) in a disagreement with a developer. Obviously, they would need to know property (condominium) law, but importantly, need to have the experience to stand up to a rather large construction firm...English-speaking would be a bonus, but experience is the priority.

I searched the forum and haven't seen any recommendation posts for a few years, so wanted to reach out to you all again.

With thanks in advance.
Dale
Sule Beder every time.  We used her to settle a housing problem that we had tried to resolve for about 6 years.  It was sorted 100% in a few weeks.  She is an amazing lady, fluent English, very confident and keeps you advised at every step of the way. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks, @Glenys and Pauline; this is very much the situation we're facing.
Dale

Offline dycedon

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2020, 09:14:26 AM »
Sule Beder without a doubt, we used her for the sale of Apt, brilliant.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf