Author Topic: Best Restaurants in Fethiye  (Read 10259 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Best Restaurants in Fethiye
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 22:04:51 PM »
had a meal one evening at the duck pond, meal was mediocre,and bitten to death by mozzie's.
once bitten twice shy

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 05:15:37 AM »
How can you be bitten to death if you were only once bitten?:D The Duck Pond used to be very good two or three years ago but now it ranges between mediocre and poor......great location for a beer at lunch time though. :)

Offline philrose

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 06:22:13 AM »
The Arena, just outside the paspatur overlooking the fountain. Cracking view of the harbour and good food. The only downside I've found is that the service can be a bit hit and miss.

Offline denniz

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 07:49:20 AM »
talking about ponds try the italian restaurant with the little pond in the middle (cant remember the name) excellent food and service try the spring rolls for your starter but be carefull of one of the dips its the hottest tasting thing you can find around anywhere(i love it)
dennis

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 08:36:18 AM »
Denniz you mean the IL Fiore this is one of our favourite restraunts in Fethiye along with the Arena who do an excellent Chatau Briand but I agree the sevice is a bit hit and miss, if you call in at lunch you can ask them to prepare a table for that evening up the 2nd flight of steps which is private and as amazing veiws.

Offline philrose

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 09:28:14 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by karaokemark

Denniz you mean the IL Fiore this is one of our favourite restraunts in Fethiye along with the Arena who do an excellent Chatau Briand but I agree the sevice is a bit hit and miss, if you call in at lunch you can ask them to prepare a table for that evening up the 2nd flight of steps which is private and as amazing veiws.

Twice we called in lunchtime to reserve a table for the evening and twice they forgot!
On the plus side though we didn't have to wait too long for a table and they gave us complimentary drinks as compensation:D

Offline Nicnic

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 09:33:44 AM »
i often go to the Çira&gan Restaurant, its next door to the Vestal electric shop, just round from the Pasa Kebap restaurant opposite a Turkcell phone shop, food very nice and reasonably priced too.

Offline lmaddy

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »
we tried a really nice restaurant that has just opened at new year. It was just after the Arena, you walk a little way along towards the ampitheatre and it is up some steps & looks like a house, it was right on the corner over looking the harbour - food was great

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 12:57:37 PM »
We had a great time at the Address Restraurant last year. Good food reasonable price, friendly and helpful staff, live entertainment and lovely views over the harbour.

Well worth a visit. :)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 13:39:35 PM »
Oh Laffa, there are 2 Megri's.  The restaurant is in the middle of the Paspatur where the leather shop, coffee shop and rug shops are, by the fountain, it is this one I thought had gone down a bit in quality..  The Megri Lokantasi is by the main road, I like it there but never went there when it was over the road,  They moved in 2003 and I have only eaten there since the move.

Yes, we like the Pasa Kebab too.  It's good to hear others recommendations.  It gives us somewhere to try in the future.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 13:40:37 PM by Rindaloo »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf