Author Topic: Best Restaurants in Fethiye  (Read 10255 times)

Offline kanga

Best Restaurants in Fethiye
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 14:59:15 PM »
Definitely Pasa Kebap and Nefis Pide.  Also we love Meis Pizza great at lunchtime for Pizza and jacket potatoes to die for and reasonably priced and also great service for a fast food type place.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 16:40:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by blindboybanal

gorgeous bird... all so true. but it's great in the rush hour.. watching  and wondering how 15 people don't die there every day!
mind you... new bus station now i believe, maybe they have changed the entrance/exit now?.
sorry i spelt oludeniz wrongly...i don't have a 'z' on my keyboard.....

Agreed - we like it- just to see local life going on. Chaos - it's great.

Offline Melek abli

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 17:50:56 PM »
Both the Marina and Tadim are really nice. Tadim is behind The small supermarket in fethiye (carrefour) and the Marina is 300/400m further along. We ate at the Ata park hotel in Fethiye which is a fair way along the harbour road so get a cab and jus tell the driver.Food is to die for and atmosphere is lovely. Little more expensive than most but worth every penny. Not great 4 kids though. For a less formal meal there is a smashing place called Cafe Park in Fethiye with a nice ambience and very cheap but great quality. Menu not extensive but enough choice for everyone. Owners (Tyfun and his girlfriend, Laura) are hospitable. If you get off Dolmus at the big Mosque in Fethiye and walk away from the Mosque leaving it directly behind you its about 5 min walk on the left. Its set on a corner. Be warned Fethiye is very hot and humid at night, Hisaronu is considerably more cooler and comfortable.I do however love Fethiye x

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 20:58:30 PM »
Ok, been visiting Fethiye since 1990 and the only place I will eat down there is Nefis Pide.  Typical Turkish Lokantasi, just next to the old mosque, right in the heart of Paspatur.  Cheap and cheerful. Head waiter (cena) looks like a slightly larger and older version of Eric Cantona (looked a lot more like him in his younger days!!  Service excellent. prices excellent. choice of food - limited, but what comes, comes fresh hot and tasty!! The soup is to die for - my old Dad (god rest his soul) used to just order two bowls of soup every time we ate there - as it is absolutely delicious. wholesome and CHEAP. I have recently discovered how to make it and am delighted with my endeavours!! The mushrooms in the oven are delicious, and my hubby swears by the Iskender there.  Personally you can keep your duck pond and other tourist traps. Nefis for us any day..

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 16:46:05 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by puma

meal was mediocre,and bitten to death by mozzie's.

I also hate meals that have been "bitten to death by mossies".   :D

Offline zfang00

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 05:05:01 AM »
hi,
Sharonc,we just back to manchester from fethiye last weeek with my family, and the best restaurant is 'Pasha Kebap', just opst HSBC BANK, we've been there 3 times in one week. you will be injony it.

Offline blindboybanal

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 10:35:16 AM »
i recently tried the 'Melodi Bar' which is in the row of bars very near Vals Bar and the culture centre. i have never been there before but must say that the food was excellent.i admit that i am no gourmet and tend to judge on simple things...such as are the eggs actually cooked and are the chips real chips. Excellent on both points. Could not find a fault with the meal. Top Class.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf