Author Topic: 4/5* hotel?  (Read 5277 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
4/5* hotel?
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 16:45:50 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by scareylady

See the reviews page here http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/yacht.html?sid=6690e82b449b620ecb73ff6cc68ebd38;checkin=2010-11-19;checkout=2010-11-20 - I'd try the Delta xx

You should have added a review yourself Lesley - the only recent review I could find from a Lesley was a "Lesley - Mature Couple" - definitely not you and Steve then!!!

Back on topic, Pookie is right about the Ece Saray if he really wants Fethiye rather than Calis, very classy indeed. In Calis I'd always say the Delta but if you don't want dear old pops the other side of the wall on your wedding night (and I'm sure he wouldn't like that either!) then for me it would be the Mutlu.

Offline brianthegardener

4/5* hotel?
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 17:33:11 PM »
The Ece Saray has excellent reviews on Trip Adviser..if your father wanmts excellence xxbilleigh-joxx  he will have it here.

Offline xxbilleigh-joxx

4/5* hotel?
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 20:49:22 PM »
The Delta are all booked up!! :(

I will have a look at the others now, thankyou all for your help. :)

Offline xxbilleigh-joxx

4/5* hotel?
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 09:40:10 AM »
the Yatch classic are showing no available rooms on their site aswell :(  the ece saray has rooms, any others you can think of as i'm looking for somewhere for us now too? i don't want us to be too far from calis as our kids will be staying in calis with my mum for the night...

Offline Christie

4/5* hotel?
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 10:50:54 AM »
What about the Nevada Su - it is newly built and has beautiful bedrooms, the pool area is lovely and it has a spa and small inside pool.  It is over the river at the back of the Seketur.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
4/5* hotel?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 12:32:58 PM »
Try some of the sites that advertise Hotel Rooms.  The Hotel's allocate them a certain number of rooms so you may get lucky.  They are usually advertised on Trip Advisor.  Companies like Expedia,Bookings.com, Hotels.com.  There are quite a lot of them.  

You could also try the Letoonia Club across the bay.  We have stayed there and it's a lovely place, sure your Pops would love it.
Good luck  ;):D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 12:54:28 PM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
4/5* hotel?
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 15:56:06 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

You could also try the Letoonia Club across the bay.  We have stayed there and it's a lovely place, sure your Pops would love it.
Good luck  ;):D

Aye, if he's fit. Sister-in-law stayed there in September and had a helluva "climb" to their room:(

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
4/5* hotel?
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 16:25:28 PM »
We had no bother, some of the bungalows are higher up with steps, but if you are fit there is no problem, we both are regulars at the gym,  If you are not fit you ask for a lower level bungalow. However, you don't have to stay in the Bungalows, you can stay in the Hotel.  We met a couple from Belfast, and he had just had major heart surgery and they absolutely loved the place.
Lots to do and lovely meals. The beach restaurant where you sit right on the beach with candlelit tables and are serenaded is very romantic.  Think Laurie and her intended would love this, great for a honeymoon.
If we did not have our Villa in Calis we would have stayed there again, and it is 5 Star
Take a look at the website then click into "Dining" to see the beach restaurant.
http://www.letooniaresorts.com/site/fethiye/fethiye_home_english.htm
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 16:42:29 PM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline xxbilleigh-joxx

4/5* hotel?
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 13:32:39 PM »
I've booked us a suite at Ece Saray as its only for the one night, Letoonia club looks amazing and would be ideal for a honeymoon but i don't think i'd want to leave after one night..lol. will check out Nevada Su now. thankyou again  :)

Offline lissa

4/5* hotel?
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 15:34:09 PM »
Anatolian Sky use both Ecesaray and Yacht Classic hotels, and accommodation only can be booked at both. Yacht Classic is exclusive to the UK tour operator market to Anatolian Sky for next year, and the hotel has directed clients to them this year. Both hotels are excellent, and very comfortable, though totally different types of decor. The Ecesaray is more classic in style, the Yacht Classic is more modern.Both hotels have standard rooms, and suites, though the Yacht Classic have some great open air jacuzzi suites with full views over the bay.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf