Author Topic: Excellent Photographer  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Excellent Photographer
« on: September 22, 2012, 12:39:56 PM »
Cannot recommend Hakan Photography more highly.  He came to my son's wedding and stayed for around 3 hours took over 300 pictures.   We went in and chose the best and he made up an album and then we bought all the pictures on a CD. 
Have to say the album was fabulous.  Never seen one like it before, it was like a book with all the pictures printed on the pages and the sunsets behind the bride and groom where unbelievebly stunning.  Even our English neighbour who had her son's wedding here in June said our album was far better than theirs.
Also the price was so cheap for all the work done.
Hakan is the shop opposite the small Migros in Fethiye next to the dodgy change guy and the opposite corner to D.&.P. Perfume.   He does not speak a lot of English, but his wife does.   ;D :D

Offline simpsons

Re: Excellent Photographer
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 13:15:57 PM »
Have to agree with you there Jacqui.We always use Hakan to print off photographs sent by my daughter via the internet. Also a couple of years ago, we took a small photo of my daughter in and he enlarged it to a portrait size (12inches X 18 inches), touched it up and put it in a nice wooden frame for 40ytl.
Will always recommend them.

Offline busybee

Re: Excellent Photographer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 13:40:50 PM »
He is fantastic and his prices are sooooo reasonable.  We were the first British family to have our family portrait taken at his studio and our pic is still on the wall.  He has also done work for the 3C's charity.  The funniest thing was when I went to see him to ask if he would take photos at our Burns Night.  Usually the guy in the bead shop translates for me but he was away.  I tried to explain what Burns Night was, even ending up doing Scottish dancing to no avail.  In the end went on the computer and googled it.  We had many laughs and our family portrait was fab.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf