Author Topic: Koca Calis update  (Read 18625 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Koca Calis update
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 11:28:34 AM »
I'm no expert Danks but I think dolphins would eventually die on the empty ground opposite the Mutlu :D

Offline DANKY

• Never red
Koca Calis update
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 11:38:23 AM »
The old ones from the Dolphin rounder about seem to be doing fine on the grass mate:D

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Koca Calis update
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 18:58:40 PM »
So Helen has now succumbed to the Birlik, wonder how that will work when Suat comes out. 8) 8)

She was in the Mutlu in June.

Ron

Offline tel

Koca Calis update
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2009, 09:03:47 AM »
Helen's been in the Birlik for about a month now and I think you'll find Suats already about in Mutlu's prior to next project.
In the opening topic I mentioned a lake next to Sunset Garden Beach Club (Tekins) but I don't see the dolphins going there either.
Somebody said it was land bought on the 22metre road that was going to be used for the dolphin project near Turquaz gdns but the next rumour was they have transferred the idea maybe to Olu Deniz.  Just hearsay on the block!!!

Offline Ammo

Koca Calis update
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009, 09:52:00 AM »
Hi im in calis at the mo our end is so dirty. anyone else over who can remember in the last 6years it being like this ??? such a shame really putting people off ive spoke to a few tourists that will never return :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Koca Calis update
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009, 09:56:36 AM »
Do you mean the beach John?

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Koca Calis update
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »
Ammo,

I take it you mean Koca Calis end? Which part is bad as we were there in June and the council were out in force tidying the place up and trying to get the drainage ditches clean?

There as always been a problem in the area just outside Telmessos -where the gypsies congregate at the weekend. We tend not to walk that way any more due to the mess.

Our friends are in Koca at the moment and I will ask them what they thought when they get home.

Offline denniz

Koca Calis update
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009, 13:43:30 PM »
stoop is correct,the gypsies who bbq at the weekend in our area koca calis are very messy but they only tend to do this at turkish holiday times (about 6 weeks a year)the rest of the time it returns to the tranquile place that we love,just a note in favour of the gypsies, recently i needed a truck to transport two scooters to a garage in ciflic urgently at 7pm i was stuck i walked the beach asking the gypsies for help,in no time 2 guys put there food down left there family and bbq and before you knew it we were in ciflic with 2 scooters (cost 25ytl),i have also got my car stuck on the beach twice (dont ask)and on both separate occasions they could not do enough to get me on the road again(cost nothing),just saying although messy they are nice people
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 13:45:59 PM by denniz »

Offline Ammo

Koca Calis update
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2009, 08:51:04 AM »
scunner in my opinion the whole beach and surrounding area as become a rubbish dump who can we ask to sort it ?? ive always loved the area but im not sure i will return if its gonna be left like this dont the people who leave this mess get fined or do they just not care about such a beautiful area ???? 2 days left and i cant wait to get home very sad never felt like this before :(

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Koca Calis update
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »
cant imagine you getting excited about coming home John. 8) 8)

Rain Wind Thunder Storms & getting bloody colder

We have a Turkish neighbour who has photographed people dumping on the beach and was taking them to the mayor to see what can be done. :)

Ron

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf