Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Russell

Hello
« on: April 02, 2008, 05:24:59 AM »
Hello our names are Sue and Russell and we have three children Alex 10 yrs, Luke 6 and Bethan 5.  We will be in Calis for 5 weeks (end of July  to end of August) at out villa and would like to meet other families who have children about the same age.  Anybody who has a son (or daughter) 10 years or up and who is into playstation games would be great advantage, Alex tends to get a bit bored of hanging out with his parents and gthe younger two childen are just sometimes to young.

Offline amanda bullock

Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:08:47 AM »
welcome sue and family.We've got young children but are not in your area.maybe see you at the water park sometime.welcome to the forum.

Offline sannyrut

Hello
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:15:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum.I'm certain you will meet a family with children of similar ages.We have 3 grandchildren(1 aged 6,and two aged 2years)Unfortunately they can't be on holiday in Calis with us in August.Have a great holiday :)

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Hello
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:53:28 AM »
a warm welcome Sue& family to CBF.  Bruce

Offline alanda

Hello
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 21:43:51 PM »
hi sue hows it going can't believe we will miss you all again. i am going out on 18th april with my friend, no antony and no kids. we will be out in july some time but think it will be early july i'll let you know. send us an e mail, alanda

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf