Author Topic: aqua park in Ovacik  (Read 3954 times)

Offline BabaYard

aqua park in Ovacik
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 13:16:59 PM »
Andrew, no it not on the road to Olu, it's on the main Fethiye to Hisaronu road on the Right had side if going towards Fethiye and on the left if going towards Hisaronu.

Offline Ang

aqua park in Ovacik
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 18:35:07 PM »
The cost is 25ytl for adults & 15ytl for kids. We negotiated 20ytl & 10ytl when we went as there were 17 of us!! Teenagers paid kids price so that was ok. Brilliant day out. The slides close between 12.00 & 13.00pm for the staff to have lunch. Look out for the cake seller at about 3.00pm!! A real treat! (the cakes that is, not the seller!!). The entry price also drops to 20 & 10 ytl after 4.00pm if you just want to spend a couple of hours there. great day out for all.

Offline Emvs2002

aqua park in Ovacik
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 11:06:35 AM »
I also know the guys who run the Grand Ucel but i dont want to be accused of trying to advertise again. The water park is really good for all ages, my 3 year old daughter even had the time of her life as they have a small place for toddlers to play with a tiny water slide. There sister hotel the salhan which is only 2 mins down the road also have a small water park with 3 slides and a play park for the kids. In both hotels the food and service is second to none. Brillant will worth the money and much better than the one in Calis.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf