Author Topic: Advertising  (Read 2990 times)

Offline Emvs2002

Advertising
« on: February 11, 2007, 17:47:31 PM »
I was just wondering i know that you dont allow for advertising on your website but wouldnt it be a good idea if you did. I know several hotels and who are indepentent, very small and family run and dont have much money to advertise with the big boys out there but can still pay a reasonable amount and it will help pay for the website. It can also advertise for people who own property out here and would like to rent it out.
I know the guys at the Ernur apart in Ovacik and they were telling me oludeniz beach.com charges 300 pounds a year for advertisng with them. Which they cant afford as there a very small hotel and as many people know tourism wasnt very good last year so the hotel didnt make as much and they needed.
I know this is a very good hotel and many people year after year come and stay with them but bot enough.
Advertising is whats going to help them get more customers and if it was a crap hotel like a few i can mention then i wouldnt be asking but i am cos there good people, they have lovely apartments a good sized swimming pool a resturant which now is gonna sell all me favourtites i miss living here but good turkish food aswell.
Anyway ive pleaded with you.
 :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Advertising
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 17:57:29 PM »
Hi,

Email Scunner through his profile - he will give you an answer.

Stoop

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Advertising
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 18:13:08 PM »
The cost of advertising here is far less than your friends were quoted by olu deniz website, and we are a far busier website.

All businesses can advertise (within reason) here, it is the cheap attempts at free adverts (normally the owner pretending to be a happy customer) that annoys members here, and it is those that are not permitted.

I will do everything I can to help small, reputable businesses advertise here, if they go about it the right way.

Scunner

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf