Author Topic: Fast Track Residence Permit  (Read 4306 times)

Offline Firo

Fast Track Residence Permit
« on: February 20, 2007, 13:20:37 PM »
Yippee it can be done within a week :D.

I have just returned and got my permit in 4 days :D
I employed someone to do it with me and he was very organised, spoke perfect English and I would highly recommend. All my papers were ready to go by the time I met him on the 1st day and all he had to do was copy my latest visa entry in my passport.

1st day: Tues, he met me at 9.30am and by midday we were done.He took me everywhere and I just followed behind,yes we were lucky that we encountered no queues anywhere.
I would say give yourself 1 day for all of the local leg work.

2nd day Thurs: met him as arranged at the passport police office at 10am and at 10.05am I had all the papers(inc my passport) back in my hands.

Friday early start to drive (I drove)to Mugla and we got there within 2 hours and by 11.45am I had my residence permit and passport back.

He was very organised and checked that papers were ready before hand and also checked that his contacts were going to be there on the arranged dates.

I was worried about getting it through in time as some members had posted "no way" remarks in previous postings concerning the subject but I am pleased to prove them wrong. The other "warnings" I got were concerning not getting my passport back in time for my return flight and as my translator said , as we are personally taking the papers to Mugla if the person you have an appointment with(and its not just one person who does it) is not there then you can remove your passport and finish the application on next visit.

So peeps it can be done with the right contacts and help and another big point is I did not pay him his fee(nor did he expect it) until he had done his job!

If anyone would like his contact info please email me and I will let you have it.

Fi

Forgot to add fees for permit application, post office etc are payable at time of application in YTL.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 13:45:14 PM by Firo »

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 13:59:37 PM »
How much were the fees for this special service.[?] :)

Offline Firo

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 14:09:44 PM »
Fast Track fee 500 YTL was his fee and worth every Lira  :)
Fi

Offline starman

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 14:51:34 PM »
you could also just give an agent power of attorney and you wouldnt have to go to Mugla in the first place and just sit on the beach and sip cocktails.

Offline Yetkin

• Snapper
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 15:40:01 PM »
I am doing for my customers, takes 2 days for free and for other people much cheaper 150 pounds  :)

Offline Firo

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 16:24:55 PM »
Suddenly other people are offering the service, great news seeing as some members reckon it can't be done.
Yetkin and I can prove them wrong.
As far as power of attorney was concerned the less people who have that the better in my view and I also wanted to keep hold of my passport.
I cannot comment, nor would I, on Yetkins service(thanks for the drink by the way) all I can say is I was 100% pleased with the service I used.
At least this thread shows it can be done and gives people choices.
Good luck with all that try.
Fi

Offline starman

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 17:04:25 PM »
We do power of attorneys all the time as most of clients dont have the time to walk around the emniyet pushing their way past russians and the power of attorney only limits to process paperwork on the clients behalf and nothing else.

Offline LISANN

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 12:47:45 PM »
how much does it cost for everything including the permit its self?

Offline Firo

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 15:07:40 PM »
Total cost will depend on the length of permit you want 1 - 5 yrs. Best to contact the guy I dealt with and he can give you a total breakdown of costs.
pm me through my profile and I can let you have his contact details.
Fi

Offline neesie1171

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 20:27:08 PM »
Hi Firo, I am a new member on the forum and noticed your post about the fast track residence permit.

My husband and I are moving to Calis in 8 weeks and are looking to get our residency sorted but have found the turkish consular website very confusing!!

Could you send me all the details for the guy you used and also his fees.

Thanks very much for your help.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf