Author Topic: Halcyon Days Hotel Ovacik  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Emvs2002

Halcyon Days Hotel Ovacik
« on: March 29, 2007, 19:19:42 PM »
I have just found this hotel and would like to tell people about it as i personally think its a gem. I went and had a look around it today and WOW its been a long time since ive seen such  beautiful hotel and its grounds. The views are just amazing and the work that has been done to this place is out of this world and the best thing is that they cater for disabled people. Not just a ramp but in the rooms and bathrooms. With special beds and 24 hour care if needed. Ive just added this paragraph from there website as it tells you much better than what i could.

10 out 10 for this place and well done for someone finally doing something for the disabled.

Disabled Facilities Information
Designed For All

Halcyon Days has been designed to accommodate disabled individuals to have a holiday either on their own or with family and friends. This service includes children, adults, elderly, terminally ill and respite care.

The two ground floor apartments are designed to accommodate wheelchair access to bedrooms, en-suite and balcony. The hotel has ramps front and back to allow access. There are also ramps in rooms for access to bath room and balcony.

The hotel provides additional toilet facilities I.e. raised seating support bars and shower seating.

The swimming pool has steps for easier access to ensure you have the opportunity to enjoy our pool. The gardens and grounds are accessible with paved pathways for access.

Care Packages
A care package is avaiable for the individual and families who require care whilst on holiday. A British trained nurse with 13 years vast experience is on call 24 hrs a day to assist. An individual care plan prior to arrival would be completed and agreed by HDH and the customer requiring assistance.

A comprehensive package can be arranged, This would facilitate the complete attention of the individual. This package could be a much as one hour per day to a complete two week package allowing family and friends to experience a holiday.

Offline Emvs2002

Halcyon Days Hotel Ovacik
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 19:23:21 PM »
This hotel is not just for disabled people its for familys to. Great praise going out to this place

Offline marianne

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 15:10:13 PM »
I passed on their details to a friend who emailed and they never bothered to reply......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf