Author Topic: update  (Read 4424 times)

Offline heatherhanum

update
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 09:41:23 AM »
23 sleeps for me and immmmmmmmmmm offffffffff yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
update
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 11:33:12 AM »
 :) Yes, when it gets down to 3weeks, its so much better, and this week will go quick, cos yesterday was like a Sunday with the bank holiday, ;)Yeeeeeees.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
update
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 22:54:14 PM »
fan bloody tastic!!! I really cannot wait.  I am like a little kid!  A neighbour at GV has just come back - where she spent 10 days.  She said it was lovely all the time she was there.  Had one nights rain - and the daytime was just sun sun sun!!!!!!!  She also said our pool has now been regrouted and cleaned.  It was filled a couple of days before she came home - yyyyeeessss!!!!!!  I must remember actually - to confirm the car hire!  - sorry just thinking aloud there hahahaha :-)  Doug - are you out for 14 days? - as it looks like we may overlap a few days!   We go out the 8th - but our first day will be the 9th - as we get there at 4am on the Saturday morning.

Offline miaspyro

update
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 06:28:16 AM »
Well Saturday was one of the strangest days i have ever had.  Dust storms, high winds, orange skies, and the dead sound, like just before it snows in England.  But the good news, it has been sunny since, seems a fraction cooler, but still hot enough to put air con on.  Not many sleeps now till the erection of the Bridget's, i will be looking, don't disappoint me. Mia

Offline amanda bullock

update
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 17:29:18 PM »
my husband will think I'm touting for business or something.shall we just make it something orange?ha ha

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
update
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 21:37:48 PM »
You two are dreadful!!! hahahahaha
Mia - are you up for meeting up for a drink as well?  I know that poor Amanda will not be able to make it whilst we are out there!!! :-(   but we can make it another time when we are all out!

Offline telsoo

update
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 19:56:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by HappyMonday

21 sleeps for us. Can't wait. Hopefully pool will have been filled and the big old bullfrog that was making all the noise 5 weeks ago has been caught by the local jackal.

Hi Doug it Terry and Sue from Forest hills.
We were there from 17th to 25th May in Forest Hills and had a great time meeting new neighbours.
Whilst there John and I helped Mehmet clear up a minor flood in your place as a washing machine hose had blown off after you left apparently.
We helped clear it up and John said it was fine again on the 24th when we left so hope you enjoy your break there.
We agree that the development of the valley is really moving now and there was more work on the roads whilst we were there.
Keep in touch
kind regards

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 18:00:25 PM »
Hi - we are just back. What a way to meet our new neighbours! Yes everything was ok when we arrived and Pam gave us a full update. Thanks for all your help. Just had a lovely week there and not back again now until end of July (my better half goes out for an extra week before me :-\

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf