Author Topic: when will the building end.  (Read 3108 times)

Offline amanda bullock

when will the building end.
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 21:21:37 PM »
thanks,will try that.

Offline teresa321

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 14:59:18 PM »
We diluted 50/50 and used a mop and that worked ok. We planned on doing it with a brush but we were told a mop works just as well, so we tried it.  Perhaps depends on how big an area you have to clean as to how you fancy approaching the task.  DO NOT USE ON MARBLE!!!!!!!

Offline lizdev

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 13:29:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sue mac

Whilst in Ovacik last week, I was quite disappointed at the state of the roads, the surroundings to some of the new complexes, and the unfinished sports complex.  There are piles of rubble and bricks everywhere. I know it isnt just Ovacik, its the same wherever there are new builds, but its really annoying to see the lovely complexes spoilt by the roads leading up to them.  I was chatting to a friend who lives out there. She has heard that there is a time limit on the new build now (either this winter or next) after which time no further building will be allowed, and time will then be spent tidying up the area.  Has anybody else heard anything like this?

Where is the new sports complex in Ovacik ????

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 13:40:19 PM »
The new sports complex is right by our complex - Oaklands. we were originally horrified when we found out that the beautiful olive grove right by our complex was being converted into a football stadium!! However it has been created out of local stone, is lush and green and the big walls around will soon be hidden by the trees and rose bushes that have been planted all the way around. Only problem is that I hear they have run out of money.....as usual.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf